Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so as some of you read in the rainbow bridge section my panda bear hamster named bamboo passed away the other day he had massive tumors in his stomach and couldn't walk much anymore or open his eyes. I knew I wanted to get another hammy as I have had hammys since 2 years old! My room felt so empty looking at the empty tank every day it was depressing I started to look for another hammy instantly and decided that I wanted to get dwarfs this time. I have never owned anything except regular sized hammies but decided on dwarfs since they can live together so I have been looking around and I originally wanted at least an all white one but found they were hard to come by so finally yesterday at another petsmart i don't regularily go to I found these 2 guys! They only carry male hamsters there I did want females since the last 4 hammies were males but decided it doesn't really matter! I made the poor associate go in the back and play with all of them and picked the 2 nicest hammies haha. So here they are! No names yet I want some sort of theme name to go together but don't like any I see online so names are pending. The white spotted one is the nicest he doesn't move at all when I pet him the little brown and cream one is more cautious but I have been persistent in touching him. I am still terrified to pick them up they are so flippin fast! Oh and the little brown one when he's touched he instantly scratches himself lol sometimes rolls around the whole cage lol!

here's the boys!

Chi's are obsessed btw they cry for me to hold them up to the tank! They loved bamboo and my other hammie named Hamtaro.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They are very cute :) Would the Chi's eat them? They are so small and I know Chi's were originally bred as ratters so wasnt sure, LOL!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no don't think so I used to let Bamboo run around on my bed with Baby-Love's puppies they just sniffed him Ninja's eyes would get wide so I would just watch him but other than that they loved him. These one's they are curious to look over the tank to watch them!

It's so cute having two they cuddle but the weird thing about them is they squeek in their sleep!!! I have heard them squeeking all day and each time I check ont hem they're fast asleep lol weird.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL Michelle cute! My cat would play with our hamster back in the day without harming it. I couldn't see Shayley or Kizzie hurting it! TBH I think they might be scared of it at first lmao!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww hammies do they hump yet hahahaha apparently darcy has stopped thank god!!

Daisy adored darcy she use to follow him around in his ball

1 - 8 of 8 Posts