Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Can't remeber who originally posted about Park Avenue Dog harness's but THANKS! haha

I ordered one about 12 days ago and the international shipping was only $3.00! (this is very good!)

Here is blurry picture of Fiddle with it on, She hates it atm, but as you see, there were treats involved!

Designer dog harness, small dog harness, dog walking harness. -

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Sooo cute...we have one for Oakley. I love them, and I love how frilly they are. The one you chose is beautiful and it looks like it fits Fiddle perfectly :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sooo cute...we have one for Oakley. I love them, and I love how frilly they are. The one you chose is beautiful and it looks like it fits Fiddle perfectly :)
I love it so much! and I think I love it that little much more because it was so inexpensive! It does fit well, and its got the 'snaps' so that there is a little room for growing. Then I will just get another one hehehe!!! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fiddle looks adorable, and those harnesses are ridiculously cute! Going to get current chest measurements so I can order some for my lot.....
They really are nice hey! and they have quite a few designs!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes theyre gorgeous, and so unique! And I was impressed to see they have a nice selection for boys too.
I thought that was good too. I think Fiddle has a tomboyish attitude but im still making her girlie! haha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
REally super cute!!!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I love it! The one you chose is so nice! I definitely have to look into getting a couple of these. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts