Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
It looks awesome on her! I just love her in pink, it's so pretty against her lovely black fur! :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwwww, those pics are so cute!!!! :) She looks great in those darker colors!! The "bashful" pic is so sweet! What size did you get?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How is the fit compared to Puppia?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Omg, you should update your siggy because that photo does nothing for her like these ones! She is SO PRETTY. Beautiful girl. That new harness looks great on her too :) Where did you get this one? I think that's the same collar Billa has!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
T her puppia was an xsmall and this is a small. I think this will continue to fit her there is growing room but since i doubt she's gonna get any taller, and she's not too slim right now, her weight will probably stay about what it is, unless she has some big growth spurt. I am happy with it it's just as nice as the puppia.

Awww! She looks darling. I love her so much! :) Her bashful pose and sleepy pose are my favorites.
Thanks so much!!! I love having a black and tan but it's so hard to capture the rich blackness of her coat, and her eyes just seem to blend in. it's frustrating.

Omg, you should update your siggy because that photo does nothing for her like these ones! She is SO PRETTY. Beautiful girl. That new harness looks great on her too :) Where did you get this one? I think that's the same collar Billa has!
Thanks so much! The new harness is called ipuppyone. Kristi (flipped stars) posted the link not too long ago. They are cheaper then puppia and same quality but better selection of patterns, etc.
Her collar came from walmart ;)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Oh okay I'll do a search for it! And yep that is where I got Billa's too :) How much does Leila weigh? I wonder what size would work for Roxy. Billa has a great step in already.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
She is super adorable in her new harness! Her photos made me laugh, the one with her standing up and looking tough! So so cute! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute!! I love the snuggle bed! Did you make it?

·
Registered
602 Posts
How sweet! and nice new Siggy too!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts