Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I spent way too much money on clothes/harnesses...LOL..

they all have on skull harness and matching leash..

MoJie was screaming cause I made him wear the harness so daddy want to calm him down...LOL..

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They all look so cute! I love their skull harnesses! MoJie looks like a mini rock star in his! I LOVE RED ON HIM!! That is his color!
NaNa & TucTuc are awesome. You have a wonderful fur family Moni.
I'm glad you got MoJie.
Robin said she put me down for a girl chi baby! Tracy wants a girl too! LOL!!!!:)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Good job Lisa!!!

Oh my god Moni, MoJie looks so irritated with his shirt on. He'll get used to it. If he's gonna live at your house, he has to get used to a "fab" wardrobe. LOL. Too cute!!! Nana's dress is amazing!!! She is so glamorous!!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good job Lisa!!!

Oh my god Moni, MoJie looks so irritated with his shirt on. He'll get used to it. If he's gonna live at your house, he has to get used to a "fab" wardrobe. LOL. Too cute!!! Nana's dress is amazing!!! She is so glamorous!!!
Robin and Lisa...you guys are too funny!!!!....I don't think i want little MoJie to mark all over the house....:).....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Now I am the stalker!!! LOL! I say breed those two. I will be camped on your front lawn waiting for my little girl. Bwah ha haaaaaaaa!!!

:)

Very cute outfits, by the way. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Now I am the stalker!!! LOL! I say breed those two. I will be camped on your front lawn waiting for my little girl. Bwah ha haaaaaaaa!!!

:)

Very cute outfits, by the way. :)
Okay, I just laughed so hard my hub was like, what's up??? I've never heard you do the evil laugh. That was great. That made my night. We just have to work on Moni. Keep on her girls. Chloe could only have 2 or 3 at the most. She's so little. My vet told me she has the hips for it though. LOL.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Robin and Lisa...you guys are too funny!!!!....I don't think i want little MoJie to mark all over the house....:).....
Aww Moni, what's a little pee when you can have chi babies!!!:nhappy3:
Come on, you know you want to! LOL!!

We just have to work on Moni. Keep on her girls. LOL.
Lol! Robin, I will do my best!!!:coolwink:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Oh i love them all! and i love there names, Nana is so Pretty, Tuc Tuc has such a expressive face and MoJie o his just gorgeous! x

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Miss Nana looks classy as always. the boys looks cool. And poor Mo he looks so sad in the last pic.

You didn't say is Mojie mommy's boy or daddy's boy? :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts