Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I went back to Walmart today and found a couple of harnesses that go with the hat and scarf set that Jadzia and Kira are wearing in the picture.

For those who are interested in getting the hats from Walmart the info on the tags for the harnesses says;
Imported by Walmart Canada
1940 Argentia Road
Mississauga Ontario

Podelle LLC
133 W 25th Street Suite 8E
New York, NY 10001

The label tag inside the harness says; Pet New York

I don't know if this helps anyone but I thought I'd try

·
Registered
280 Posts
ohh woww matching harness sets!! there going to look adorable. I'll try googling the info see if I can find anything, thanks!! x

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Those are soooooo cute. The harness just completes the whole look. Your babies will be very stylish on their walks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got back from Walmart and got two of the hats for my girls. They only had the brown and blue, but that was ok....they are so darn cute and keep my girls little heads warm!!! I did not see any of the harnesses as things were picked over....but love these hats!!!
Thanks for the info!
You're welcome, so glad you found some.
I wish I could get another in brown and a couple in pink, oh well I'm glad for the ones I have

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I took some pics of their hats....you are right! These hats fit great and cover their whole head...warmies
Oh my goodness your babies look so cute.
That's great you could get some :)

All I could get was one of each color to. They also came in pink, I'm sorry I missed those.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
omg Ninja needs that hat!!!!!! I tie socks around his head bc his ears are so thin they get frost bitten!!! going tmw to get that hat hope they have it in hamilton!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts