Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I've been watching this board for about 2-3 days now which seems longer because i've been so excited to join. You all seem like a great group of people.
Anyway, my name is Kristy.. I just got my new baby 3 days ago. She was born on Father's Day. I don't have a name for her yet but i'm thinking maybe Penny.. or Porsha or Paris. Her pictures are in the pics thread. She LOVES to follow me around, sleep in the bed with her head cuddled into my neck. She's so lovable and such a baby. I've always been fond of chis.
I also have an (almost) 2 year old collie. I've had him since 8 weeks. His name is Lassie.. I think he thinks he is a girl too since he STILL pees like one and he tries to bite his penis off. (yes he's on medication for infection.) hah..
Last but def. not least I am also a 'human' mom to my 8 month old son Koby. He is my dream angel. If you want.. check out all my pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/kristykitty143
I look forward to meeting you all! I will have to make a dogster page. :) If you have any questions, just ask! :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hello :wave: and Welcome :hello2: Your son is so adorable. I love his name too. I just wanted to say I have really enjoyed seeing pictures of Lassie he is so beautiful. It has brought back so many memories of my Collie Classy. I have laughed so hard at the picture of lassie with his new hair do. We used to have to get Classy shaved in the summer, because the south can be really hot and humid. He would get so embarrassed when we had to shave him. He would hang his head down and wouldn't come out of his dog house for about a day. He was a sable color, but when we shaved him he would be a silver color We didn't shave his head so he looked pretty funny. I think the picture of Koby and Lassie in the bunny ears is priceless. Sorry to go on and on about Lassie I think your little chi is a cutie. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts