Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! My name is Ian and my dogs name is Jager. He is seven months old and I've had him for three days. He was with a family whom I suspect may have abused him cause of the way he reacts sometimes. I'm thinking he may be part min pin as well. I will post pics later so I can get some other opinions on the matter. Well if anyone has any tips for me please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Ian & Jager

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Welcome Ian,i think patience and lots of TLC.What does he do to make you think he was abused ? Yes pics please

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Welcome, I got my chi about 8 weeks ago now. She was 6 weeks sold. Her name is Amberleah lou lou. Please post pic's. If he was abused , he is safe now and I know you will love and take good care of him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey everyone thanks for the support and encouragement! I'm attempting a couple pics right here but I'm doin this from my phone so idk if it'll work lol. But as to why I believe he was abused, if you move your hands too quickly or try to touch his back end anywhere he cowers and whimpers... may just be the breed as I'm still learning a lot everyday, but with other dogs I've had in the past that usually tipped me off to whether they has been abused or not.... I'm just thankful he doesn't piddle when he gets nervous! Anyhow, let me know if the pics don't work and ill try to jump on a computer.

Thanks y'all!
Ian & Jager

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, he is adorable. I am so glad he is in a good home now. I agree with michele, he may need alot of TLC and patience

1 - 5 of 5 Posts