Chihuahua People Forum banner

New here and wanted to share

683 views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  TripleAChihuahuas 
#1 ·
I am new here but have been reading on here for about a week and wanted to introduce myself and my crew, LOL..
I am Cynthia of Triple A Chihuahuas in Davenport, Iowa married for 10yrs with three kids ages 10, 8 and 5. I love everything about this breed and hope to learn so I can show one day.

Coco is white smooth coat 5 yrs old,
Ricky is Chocolate and white Long coat 2 yrs old,
and our newest love Cali is a sable long coat 12 wks old

Thank you and it is so nice to meet you all

http://picasaweb.google.com/cynthiav99/New#

#6 ·
Hello and welcome to the group.

#16 ·
OH MY GOODNESS!! You were on Anamigo!! And you had precious baby Lucy, who is still my inspiration for what I wanted my long haired Chihuahua to look just like! I was looking at your pics and was like, "Wait a minute..I remember these names, Ricky Ricardo...Coco!" You would probably know me as "Tinkerbell" on that site!! Do you remember her??

She is my family's Chihuahuas, but I got two of my own now, Bella and Libby!

But anyways, WELCOME! So glad you joined the site!!! It's a small world:)

#18 ·
OH MY GOODNESS!! You were on Anamigo!! And you had precious baby Lucy, who is still my inspiration for what I wanted my long haired Chihuahua to look just like! I was looking at your pics and was like, "Wait a minute..I remember these names, Ricky Ricardo...Coco!" You would probably know me as "Tinkerbell" on that site!! Do you remember her??

She is my family's Chihuahuas, but I got two of my own now, Bella and Libby!

But anyways, WELCOME! So glad you joined the site!!! It's a small world:)
wow it's a small world.. yes I miss Lucy and still trying to find one like her most likely never. not sure if you heard she passed a way a yr ago:(
I do remember you and tinkerbell and thats great love your fur kids.
nice seeing someone i know here too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.