Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya! I'm new to the forums. I'm a 21 year old senior music education student in Columbus, GA. I have two wonderful chis - Adam (1 year) and Jake (6 mos). They're really fun, and I'm so excited to have them :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Hello Kevin, Welcome from a fellow Georgian. I have spent some time at Columbus is a great place to be. Love the river walk down by the iron works conference center in old town. We look forward to seeing your babies.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome, Kevin. Look forward to pics. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice Site, Nice People

Hello, my name is Bob. Just happened upon this site while playing hooky from work in order to spend time with Lucy, a Chi I adopted this summer after losing my Maltese to cancer.

Lucy came from the SPCA, is 3 years old, and huge at 12 lbs. They called her a Chi mix, but I am starting to think she is just a large Chi, shorthaired deer type. She looks alot like the dog doing the agility exercises in the photo thread. I'll post a picture when I figure out how. Of course I think she is beautiful.

Lucy was kept outside 'till now; she is so happy being inside with many toys and access to all furniture. She sleeps under covers with me. She's a little crazy about food and eats so fast it's frightening (1/3 cup small bites in 45 seconds), so I'll be looking for old threads on that topic!

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts