Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:
I am the proud mommy of a (right now) 2lb baby boy named Chili Dog. He's a long-haired blonde. We have had him since hw as about 5 weeks old and he is now nearing 11 weeks. He is my first small dog (I grew up with German Shepherds and wolves, lol) and definitely a different experience! I'm glad I finally found a forum for Chi owners as I have lots of questions. Anyhooo...hi y'all!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

I'm so glad you found us.
There are lots of nice people here that will be glad to help you with your questions.

I have 2 long coat females. 1 almost 9 months (Sandy) and 1 4 1/2 months (Koke). The older one is fawn with brown brindling and the youngest is blue/brown so far LOL. She has not decided what color she is going to be yet.
I used to have Rotties. These are my first little ones too.

Oh we have a picture section. Please post of picture of your baby as soon as you can!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

You will feel right at home here. We are all one big happy chi family! There is a lot of great advice, good laughs and awesome people here. One thing you have to know around here is we LOVE pictures! So post some pics of your chi for us to see!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

I have a 3 yr old smooth coat chi and 2 long haired chis that are 11 weeks and 5 mos. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts