Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hello all, my name is Heather & am currently owned by one chi-her name is Chloey! She is black/tan sable & in 10 months old. Iam in NW Iowa and am getting a new cream/white male puppy the 1st week of June!!! Seems like the days until then are going ever so SLOWLY!!! L0L! I can't wait! Thanks for letting me introduce myself and everyone please have a CHITASTIC day! :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
welcome

hello heather and welcome :wave:
please post a picture of your chi and when you get your baby we love pictures i can't wait to see some.

d -arling :lol:
o -bident :roll:
g -od sent :wink:
s -mile :toothy4:

jennifer & bailey :wav:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:p Hello again! How do I post pics of my babies? When I set up my profile I thought I sucessfully had put one under my name that comes up @ the left of the posts!!! :cry: If someone can tell me how-I'd me more than happy to!!! :usa2: Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!!!! :angel1: [/b]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:angel4: Hiya Jenny!
Thanks for the info! I went and looked @ the pics forums and it explained it well and so did u!!! I posted 2 in the pics area (I think) :roll: :roll: You can go there & check it out... I think in the subject line I used pics of my babies & then one the other one was cream/white male puppy. Can you let me know if you see them?

Thanks so much,
Heather :D
Oh, how do you put your pic up under your name over <~~~~? I have no clue! :fucyc:

·
Registered
45 Posts
heather,

i saw the pic. how cute i love chi's all colors shapes and sizes thank you for posting them they are adorable i bet your having a hard time waitting don't worry it will start going by fast anyway thanks again for the pictures oh by the way i have tried to figure out the picture under the name thing and i can't get it sorry to be no help there.
anyway thanks again for the pic. make sure u check out all my kids hee....hee.......hee jenny & bailey

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:wave: Why yes I have a name for my baby boy-it is lil prince valentino!!! He is 13 wks. , actually almost 14 on thurs.-i have had him since he was 7 wks.!!! You can go to the June contest for the piXs & see him there! He is cream & white! Such a doll!!!! I love him with all my heart & sould. He gives me uncondtional love-YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:p Hello & thank you for the welcomes!
Yes, it is Chloe that I plan on breeding the end of summertime. She just turned a year on June 6th! So now she is 13 months... Why do you ask?????

·
Registered
329 Posts
I think you should give your little girl a little more time.
Chihuahuas should not have a littler until they are at least 2 years of age.
Also boy Chihuahuas should not be used as a stud until they are 18 month to 2 years of age cause they could get injured in the breeding process.

Have you read up on breeding your Chihuahua????
You could run into all kinds of complications with her .

Please rethink this and give her a little more time.
I don't think waiting a little longer would hurt and it might be better than breeding her too early and you might loose her and the babies.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts