Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome!

I am a Tazchier newbie. I love your babies and love your name.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Kari said:
What is Tazchi?
I think it was/is a website :)

Welcome, my name is Crystal and I've two lovely baby girls in my family named Britney (on the left) and Butterfly (on the right)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hey and welcome

lol Im intrigued to see the 1/2 a chihauhua - ahhhhh unless they are a cross lol :lol:

glad you joined - and what is tazchi :lol:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
HI

Hi!!
I was on taz chi as senorscoot13 and Scoots Mom.. so i'm here to.. i remember yoshismom too!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol....well the first chi was only 1/2 chi as it turned out! I paid for chi.. :shock: ..but he ended up being 22lbs! love him anyway. His name is Sparkplug.So thats where the 1/2 comes from. My second is a little male named Shortpump.....named after a town in Arizona...he is the daddy of PB&J. My third is Red...the momma...then the 3 furbabies. I am also owned by a dalmation mix....5 cats ...a rat..two chickens and a pygmy goat named Lady bug.
Tazchi.com also has a great chi forum.........! thanks for the welcomes...and Ill post my webshots site so yall can see pics of all my babies!
http://community.webshots.com/user/soulstorms30

·
Registered
269 Posts
We would love to see the rest of your babies. These 3 are precious. You have a nice rounded family. Like me, I say the more the merrier, More More More....Please. :wave:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts