Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I thought I should give a brief introduction. :) I'm a stay-at-home Mom of one daughter, one Sheltie (4yr old), and two Chihuahuas. Our Chihuahuas are Wizard (10 month old male) and Willow(1yr old female). Prior to my daughter being born, I was very involved in animal rescue, so we've seen a lot of animal cruelty, neglect, and abuse. Having fostered many different breeds, including several Chihuahuas, we decided to adopt one. We adopted Wizard when his previous owners couldn't have him where they had moved. Sadly, he came to us extremely thin, to the level of being able to count the vertebrae down his back. We, then, adopted Willow when she was getting bullied by her previous owner's 8yr old Chihuahua. She was, also, thin and very nervous. She has a skittish streak towards men. They are my babies, though. :) Wizard is very possessive over his bones and food, but he's learning that he will not have to go without here. :) I stumbled across this forum while browsing online and thought it would be fun to chat with other Chihuahua owners, so here I am. :)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Well my name is Michele as well,i also have a sheltie (14) and a chihuahua, also have one daughter and will have 2 chihuahuas soon.Hello and welcome to CP

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My name is Heather, I have no skin kids (yet) but am mommy to 3 dogs (chihuahua, min pin & golden retriever), 5 cats, 2 chinchillas & a RES turtle.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Hi and welcome.
I am Terri, and i only have furry kids. lol
3 chi's, 3 cats, and i share 3 huskies with my boyfriend. haha!

Glad you were able to give Willow and Wizard a great new life, bless them.
Look forward to some pics. x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hi welcome!!!

My names not Michelle hahahah it's Sarah ha

I have 2 chis, 1 daughter and that's it... For now

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for such a warm welcome, everyone!! I'm going to try to get pictures of them up for you. Wiz is the one in my avatar. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Here is another coincidence for ya :) My name is Michelle and I have a Sheltie and two Chihuahuas :) Thanks for the help with rescuing those Chihuahuas for a friend. I look forward to getting to know you :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts