Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sort of new, I have been reading the forum for a while but not posting, I finally posted in the crafts section about a belly band I had made for one of my little guys.

Anyway to introduce myself, my name is Toni and I have 3 dogs, a 14 1/2 year old shorthair chihuahua named Jose' who came to us 3 years ago from a hoarder

and Frankie, a 10 year old chihuahua x that we got from a rescue when she was 3 years old

and lastly, Trooper, an 8 year old whippet x that has been with us since he was 8 weeks old

That's our happy little family.

Toni

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hey Toni!
Your pack is gorgeous!
Glad you decided to join in the conversations! :thumbright:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I am happy you joined in! Your dogs are beautiful.

And.... do I see weave poles in your back yard? Which of your gorgeous dogs does agility?! :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am happy you joined in! Your dogs are beautiful.

And.... do I see weave poles in your back yard? Which of your gorgeous dogs does agility?! :)
I do AAC agility (Agility Association of Canada) with Trooper - He has earned his ATCH (Agility Trial Champion of Canada), has been to the BC Regionals and qualified for the Canadian Nationals. He is a lot of fun to play agility with. Even though he is 8 years old he is still pretty quick and agile and just loves to go out on the course and play with me.

Frankie does agility with my partner. She has her own ideas about how to run the course but no-one has more fun than she does.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Glad to have you posting! You have a great looking pack...and congrats on the agility accomplishments :)

I might need to check out your belly bands...having an issue with one of my boys :pottytrain4:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I do AAC agility (Agility Association of Canada) with Trooper - He has earned his ATCH (Agility Trial Champion of Canada), has been to the BC Regionals and qualified for the Canadian Nationals. He is a lot of fun to play agility with. Even though he is 8 years old he is still pretty quick and agile and just loves to go out on the course and play with me.

Frankie does agility with my partner. She has her own ideas about how to run the course but no-one has more fun than she does.
Congratulations on your agility success! That is awesome! I admire anyone who can get out there and do performance events like agility, the bond between dog and person is so evident!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Congratulations on your agility success! That is awesome! I admire anyone who can get out there and do performance events like agility, the bond between dog and person is so evident!
:thumbright: Agreed!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts