Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I'm Ruby and I got since three weeks our cute Chihuahua Vinny! He has a lovely personality and follows us al the time. He has two best friends, a Border Collie and a Husky, he picks the big ones!
Since we got him I'm totally in love with Chihuahua's. I would love to have more Chichi's in the future. Vinny's Breeder had 9 chihuahua's in total, it was such a fun to have all these little mates around the house.
Oh I'm from the netherlands, but there's no decent forum in dutch, so that's how I found this one, it looks totally cute! That's also the reason why my english isn't that good.
I'm currently looking for a job, now I'm buisy finding a job and I own a website.

Lots of Love,

Ruby & Vinny

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Welcome to you and little Vinny! These little guys are amazing, aren't they? Post some pictures when you can and good luck with your job search!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both!!

@MiniGrace Yes they are, Vinny is such an easy peasy dog around the house! I remember with my old bordercollie I wanted him to grow fast because it became enoying. I posted some photos in the photo forum :3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts