Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just stopping my to introduce myself :). My name is Amber. I have identical twin boys Michael and Isaiah who just turned 3 years old. And just adopted a new family member, Jasper! His birthday is March 1st and was born 2011 so that makes him a little over a year old. We havnt had him long and was VERY shy at first but seems to be warming up quiet a bit :). The kids love him too! Michael says Jasper is HIS doggy haha :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group. I'm sure your twins are adorabe.. we have 4 year old twin grand daughters!
Thank you for providing a loving home for Jasper.. you made a wise decision adopting a 1 year old chi boy, instead of a puppy to play with your boys. Hope you enjoy your time here. Deb

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome to our little group Jasper's a handsome little guy. Your boys are just going to love have a dog around when my son was growing up we had a black miniature poodle and my son and that dog where insperatable. You've done a good thing for your boys and for the dog giving a adult dog a chance to have a wonderful life is a very good deed indeed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello and welcome to the group. I'm sure your twins are adorabe.. we have 4 year old twin grand daughters!
Thank you for providing a loving home for Jasper.. you made a wise decision adopting a 1 year old chi boy, instead of a puppy to play with your boys. Hope you enjoy your time here. Deb
Yeah I couldnt pass him up :) he's a sweet heart! My baby girl Bridget(chi/pom mix) died last year from cancer(she would have been 9 last aug) and I felt it was time to get another pup to spoil rotten. I was told he is fixed and micro-chipped. I'm waiting for the lady to get back with me on the paper work for the microchip. Not sure how that's gonna go ha..
He gets along surprisingly great with the boys! He gives them kisses and follows them everywhere lol :) A huge personality difference from bridgie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.