Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Julie and I not a new to the world of dogs, but I am new to the world of Chihuahua's. We got Sophie, our female, black Chihuahua last week. She was born on April 5, 2012. She is almost 3 months old. My sister had gotten her and because she works full time decided that despite how much she loved Sophie, she needed to offer her to someone who had more time for her. We gladly took her! We had a yorkie for years before who passed away and my kids were devastated. We had waited quite a while before we even considered getting another dog. Sophie came to us at the perfect time. She has brought joy back to our family. She is so loving and so sweet and extremely smart! I have two kids who learned from a early age how to treat and respect dogs. They are very good with Sophie. We have an 8 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. I have been married to my amazing husband and best friend for 10 1/2 years. He is a police officer and I am very proud of that. I am a stay at home mom. Never having a Chihuahua before, I figured this forum would be helpful. :0)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome. Would love to see photos of Sophie

·
Registered
163 Posts
welcome to cp. you will love this place, everyone is great and gives very good advise. your puppy is very cute. congrads :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all, someone asked for pictures of Sophie, I have some on my profile page. I am new to this type of forum set up so I am still learning. We are about to leave for vacation, but when we get back we will be getting Sophies brother who we have no named yet. :0) We decided she needs a friend and who better than her own brother??

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Welcome Julie! :ngreet2:
This is an awesome place, full of fabulous ladies and great advice.
Enjoy your vacation, and hurry back so we could chat!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts