Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I am new here I am a senior in highschool and 19 years old I have a chihuahua/rat terrier mix named Ginger, a coonhound mix named Buster, a rottie/lab mix named Jenny, a black lab named Rocky, a tabby cat named Miagi and a guinea pig named Dodger. I volunteer at my local animal shelter and LOVE it :D here is a picture of Ginger:

Krista

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the warm welcome and the nice compliments on Ginger :) I love to volunteer it is such a great expierence for me..I want to be a veternarian's assistant when I graduate hehe :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Thank you for volunteering at an animal shelter. I know the ones around here are always anxious for good help. I bet you want to bring home all the animals, huh? :)

Ginger sure is a beautiful dog! It sounds like you have a lot of nice animals.

Welcome to the group! :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

You've got quite a family there!
It's nice to have you with us. We must see pics of the rest of your crew.
LOL

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & welcome. Ginger is a cutie. Sounds like you have quite a family. I think it's great you volunteer at the animal shelter too :wave:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pics of all my furbaby family

Rocky he is a black lab and 8 years old:

here is Jenny she is 5 or 6 years old and a lab/rottweiler:

here is Buster he is a 9 month old coonhound mix:

here is our tabby cat Miagi he is 2 years old:

and my guinea pig Dodger he is 3 years old:

:D hope you like the pics of my furbabies!! :D
Krista

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hello and Welcome! You have quite a family there! We hope you enjoy yourself with us. We love new people and learn so much from each other.

Where are you in Montana? I am in Wyoming so we are neighbors--sort of.

I'm Vicki and I am owned by 6 month old Grizzly.

Again, welcome!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

I just turned 20 and also have a chi mix. His name is Cody. I volunteer regularly at animal shelters too and have since my sophmore year in highschool (I am now a soph in college). I adopted Cody to save him from euthania at one of these shelters (and because I loved him from the second we met and it was mutual :D )

I also have a pretty small purebred girl chi, Amber, and a crazy hairless chinese crested, Keera. If you look at my avatar you can get an idea of what they look like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts