Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never buy clothes for my chis (though I often get tempted lol), but I've given in and bought them these hoodies. Not that they need them during summer, but they look so cute in them and I think they'll be useful when we go camping and it's cooler at night. ;)

Lilo's fine with clothes, but Rocky isn't too sure. He was a bit miserable (yet so adorable!). lol

Meh, I no like this...

I no move until you take it off, OK.

Lilo: "Come on Rocky, playz with me?"
Rocky: "NO."

FINE then, I takes a nap instead...

I took a video too... poor Rocky being harassed by Lilo. :lol: He's usually so energetic and bouncy when playing, but no matter how much she tried, there was no way she could get him to move in that hoodie. lol

Wrestling Chihuahuas ;) - YouTube

·
Registered
880 Posts
Poor Rocky! But he looks so adorable in his little hoodie!

That's a really cute video, too. Rocky's all like "Stop Lilo! I can't wrestle right now, I'm in the middle of a protest here!" Hahaha!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Aww Camille they look lovely in their new hoodies. My Bella is comfortable in clothes as she has always worn something but Alfie doesn't like them at all, he stands completely paralysed and won't walk at all, lol we have to drag him. xx

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, they both look so cute !! loved the video too :). you could try a shirt or hoodie with no sleeves for Rocky. some dogs are more comfy and happy with no sleeves

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
The expressions on their adorable little faces are priceless! Wait 'till a cold day in winter, those hoodies may get an entirely different reaction.

Reactions: coco_little_bear

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Ahhh so cute, I'm sure that when a typical winter sets in they will like them! Lol. They fight just like my two. Just as Elaine says maybe it's the sleeves, I know Delilah hates anything with sleeves, maybe it's too restrictive :)

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
all three of mine love wearing clothes. I especially love it in the fall when Cindy makes me walk all three of them and they have pink jackets on...really makes me feel manly.....you know..the more I think of it...I think she is doing it on purpose

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poor Rocky! But he looks so adorable in his little hoodie!

That's a really cute video, too. Rocky's all like "Stop Lilo! I can't wrestle right now, I'm in the middle of a protest here!" Hahaha!
Thanks! haha It's exactly that! So funny.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww Camille they look lovely in their new hoodies. My Bella is comfortable in clothes as she has always worn something but Alfie doesn't like them at all, he stands completely paralysed and won't walk at all, lol we have to drag him. xx
Thanks! Aww poor Alfie, though that must be so funny! lol Lilo wore clothes since she was little so she's comfortable with it too. Hopefully Rocky will get used to it.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aww, they both look so cute !! loved the video too :). you could try a shirt or hoodie with no sleeves for Rocky. some dogs are more comfy and happy with no sleeves
Thanks, that's a good idea. I'll try that next. :) I don't think his previous owners ever put clothes on him as a pup, but maybe I can get him used to it slowly with more comfy things.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The expressions on their adorable little faces are priceless! Wait 'till a cold day in winter, those hoodies may get an entirely different reaction.
haha Thanks, I think you may be right. I only put them on for 5 mins for the sake of seeing if they fit and to take a few pictures. We'll see how he reacts when the hoodie is actually needed and he understands the point of it. lol

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhh so cute, I'm sure that when a typical winter sets in they will like them! Lol. They fight just like my two. Just as Elaine says maybe it's the sleeves, I know Delilah hates anything with sleeves, maybe it's too restrictive :)
Thanks! I think so. Lilo gets cold easily and loves wearing clothes so I know she'll love it. I bet Rocky will appreciate it more when he realises it keeps him warm in the cold. lol I will definitely get him some sleeveless clothes next time to see if he prefers that. :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
all three of mine love wearing clothes. I especially love it in the fall when Cindy makes me walk all three of them and they have pink jackets on...really makes me feel manly.....you know..the more I think of it...I think she is doing it on purpose
hahaha That made me laugh so much. I can just imagine it! I think men who aren't afraid to walk their chihuahuas alone (especially when wearing pink jackets LOL) are the best. My boyfriend does the same thing. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
They look so cute in their comfy hoodies lol! Love the colors. Hoodies are my favorite thing to dress chi's in 😊. They just look so awesome in them. Those remind me of some dogs hoodies by a brand called American Apparel. Love how the sunshine is beaming in on their shiny coats 😊☀

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hehehe, love them in their hoodies. I can see why you had to get them, looks perfect for camping. Can't wait to see those pics!
Thanks. :D Last time we went camping by the sea, it was a bit chilly at night and they got cold. They can wear these hoodies now instead of both hiding in my sleeping bag (leaving no room for me). :lol:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They look so cute in their comfy hoodies lol! Love the colors. Hoodies are my favorite thing to dress chi's in 😊. They just look so awesome in them. Those remind me of some dogs hoodies by a brand called American Apparel. Love how the sunshine is beaming in on their shiny coats 😊☀
Thanks! You're right, they do have the american apparel look, even the colours. We have that shop here, but I never knew they sold dog clothes until now. :p And I agree, hoodies are my favourite thing too for chis. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Lilo and Rocky look adorable in their new hoodies! I really like the captions you made, they made me laugh! Your pictures are always such a treat, we need more Lilo and Rocky pictures please! Looks like Rocky is a pouter too when it comes to clothes! Must be a black and tan things bc Mimi is the same way!! Haha

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts