Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe! Minnie and Tootsie look so perfect in their new Beffie Hoodies. What sizes did you order.? Braxton's Beffie came in the other day. She got the Mint color. It is so beautiful, just a bit too big on her in size small/medium. But Bailey's camo Beffie in the small/medium just fits him. But then Kendall who's the same size as Bailey but I think 1/2" longer it looks too short on her. So I'm curious how medium will fit Kendall.

I did get my other packages yesterday including the dotty bunny hoodie. But one item was missing. The not so basics tee in pink. Waiting to hear back from Melissa on that.

I did finally hear back from Pariero. The owner apologized and is sending me the brown teddy tank and the new PE bunny hoodie in pink. I have no clue when to expect those items.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww Minnie and tootsie look so pretty and cozy in their new hoodies!!! Love those!! Will def. keep them warm this winter! Now If only they made those for humans hehe ;)
I love those hoodies! They look very substantive. We're all ready for snow mom!!!!
I am very pleased with these hoodies. they will be perfect for going on walks when its cold out. I love how they are very warm and also sleeveless ,cause , my girls are so much more comfy in sleeveless hoodies
Ahhh lovely pics, I love these hoodies. I've just got one for Georgie :)
I just saw your thread. Georgie looks so cute in the beffie hoodie !! ;-)
Goodness they look so warm!!
they are nice and warm. the lining is very thick and soft. I just love them !!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awe! Minnie and Tootsie look so perfect in their new Beffie Hoodies. What sizes did you order.? Braxton's Beffie came in the other day. She got the Mint color. It is so beautiful, just a bit too big on her in size small/medium. But Bailey's camo Beffie in the small/medium just fits him. But then Kendall who's the same size as Bailey but I think 1/2" longer it looks too short on her. So I'm curious how medium will fit Kendall.

I did get my other packages yesterday including the dotty bunny hoodie. But one item was missing. The not so basics tee in pink. Waiting to hear back from Melissa on that.

I did finally hear back from Pariero. The owner apologized and is sending me the brown teddy tank and the new PE bunny hoodie in pink. I have no clue when to expect those items.
Thanks Meoshia ! I got Minnie the size S/M and I got Tootsie the size M . Minnies is a bit roomy but I like the length of it on her. I think the S would of fit her in the girth, but I prefer the longer length.
Tootsie has put on a bit of weight lately. hers in M is the right size. it fits her more snug but is very comfy on her.

I also got the dotty bunny hoodie yesterday. but, I had ordered the size S/M for Minnie and she sent us the size M instead. of course it was HUGE on Minnie. I did try it on Tootsie and it fit her , but Tootsie doesn't like anything that thick that has sleeves. so, I am returning it when she sends me the postage paid envelope cause it was there error. It is very pretty but I don't want to wait any longer to get Minnies size so I am going to get something else instead .

I am thinking that unless Pariero already sent Melissa the items that were ordered.. that I wont be able to get those 2 Sherry hoodies :-(. cause, I looked on the US and the Japan site and the chart says they are out of the sizes I ordered in the colors I picked. Maybe I will get that bunny hoodie instead that is soooo cute !!! but , then again.. it does have sleeves. that's why I loved the Sherry hoodie , cause it was sleeveless. hmmm

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks Meoshia ! I got Minnie the size S/M and I got Tootsie the size M . Minnies is a bit roomy but I like the length of it on her. I think the S would of fit her in the girth, but I prefer the longer length.

Tootsie has put on a bit of weight lately. hers in M is the right size. it fits her more snug but is very comfy on her.

I also got the dotty bunny hoodie yesterday. but, I had ordered the size S/M for Minnie and she sent us the size M instead. of course it was HUGE on Minnie. I did try it on Tootsie and it fit her , but Tootsie doesn't like anything that thick that has sleeves. so, I am returning it when she sends me the postage paid envelope cause it was there error. It is very pretty but I don't want to wait any longer to get Minnies size so I am going to get something else instead .

I am thinking that unless Pariero already sent Melissa the items that were ordered.. that I wont be able to get those 2 Sherry hoodies :-(. cause, I looked on the US and the Japan site and the chart says they are out of the sizes I ordered in the colors I picked. Maybe I will get that bunny hoodie instead that is soooo cute !!! but , then again.. it does have sleeves. that's why I loved the Sherry hoodie , cause it was sleeveless. hmmm

I am glad you like the fit of the Beffies on your girls. The size small is pretty tiny, Braxton is just a bit smaller than Minnie at 4 1/2 lbs and the size small Beffie is tight in the chest and shirt in length. I did order her theblue LD smart tee set which I layered under her mint Beffie and it looks a lot better that way. Either way they are so beautiful. Kendall is the only one who doesn't have one. She is 7.3 lbs and 11" long. And 15" chest. Do you think the med will fit her?

Yes that is too bad Melissa sent the wrong size for that Hungarian hoodie. I wonder if you can request that Melissa have the seller ship directly to you? The reason I say this is because when I ordered the party hoodie from puppy love couture, it shipped to me directly from the seller. I receive fit within two weeks of ordering it. I don't know why things take so long when coming directly from Melissa.

I love that PE bunny hoodie. Ava is the only one who tolerates all clothing well. So she won't mind the sleeves. I love it in both the red and the pink. But the pink is what I went with. And I'm with you, I doubt the Sherry hoodies are available in the sizes you need. I don't think the owner shipped them to Melissa. I don't think he sent out any of the orders for anyone. And most things ended up selling out over the time that we've been waiting for them. Because the PE monogram hoodie I originally ordered is no longer available in the size I wanted either. Which is why they are sending me the PE bunny instead. Totally unprofessional of him though.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am glad you like the fit of the Beffies on your girls. The size small is pretty tiny, Braxton is just a bit smaller than Minnie at 4 1/2 lbs and the size small Beffie is tight in the chest and shirt in length. I did order her theblue LD smart tee set which I layered under her mint Beffie and it looks a lot better that way. Either way they are so beautiful. Kendall is the only one who doesn't have one. She is 7.3 lbs and 11" long. And 15" chest. Do you think the med will fit her?

Yes that is too bad Melissa sent the wrong size for that Hungarian hoodie. I wonder if you can request that Melissa have the seller ship directly to you? The reason I say this is because when I ordered the party hoodie from puppy love couture, it shipped to me directly from the seller. I receive fit within two weeks of ordering it. I don't know why things take so long when coming directly from Melissa.

I love that PE bunny hoodie. Ava is the only one who tolerates all clothing well. So she won't mind the sleeves. I love it in both the red and the pink. But the pink is what I went with. And I'm with you, I doubt the Sherry hoodies are available in the sizes you need. I don't think the owner shipped them to Melissa. I don't think he sent out any of the orders for anyone. And most things ended up selling out over the time that we've been waiting for them. Because the PE monogram hoodie I originally ordered is no longer available in the size I wanted either. Which is why they are sending me the PE bunny instead. Totally unprofessional of him though.
so, are you keeping the size S Beffie for Braxon cause you said it is tight? will you get her the next size up ? I love the way Minnies S/M fit her. Tootsies could be a bit more roomy and longer but I wouldn't want the Large. I am hoping Tootsie can lose a bit of weight and its still comfy on her now and when she loses a bit of weight it will fit even better.

I measured Tootsie about 2 months ago. not sure if here measurements have gotten a bit bigger cause she did gain some weight. she measured 9 1/2 inch neck, 16 inch chest, and 12 inch length.
so, I think the length of the M on Kendall would be good cause I actually would like it to be longer on Tootsie . the chest on Tootsie is snug but comfy. On Kendall , i'm thinking , the M would be Roomy but still work.

Melissa already did offer to have the company send to me directly. but , I don't want to even wait 2 more weeks for this hoodie. i'm going to order something else. I got some of the wooflink vintage bowls and I love them and want more. so, I will get more bowls. then I know I will def. be happy .

I like the bunny hoodie better than the monogram hoodie . I will have to take a closer look at all the Pariero things to see if there are any sleeveless items I can get in exchange for the Sherry hoodies that i'm sure are no longer available .
I got tracking on my HD order. I should get it right on Dec 24 :). I cancelled the keychain, one of the pop tent beds, and the bone hooks cause they sent the rest of my second order with my first order and they didn't have the items I canceleled but were waiting to get them, so I just told them to cancel those. I wanted them before Christmas anyways, so I am more happy with the ones i'll be getting and to save money by not getting the rest .
I've got to cut back on my spending. i'm spending way tooo much on dog things and we already have so much

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
so, are you keeping the size S Beffie for Braxon cause you said it is tight? will you get her the next size up ? I love the way Minnies S/M fit her. Tootsies could be a bit more roomy and longer but I wouldn't want the Large. I am hoping Tootsie can lose a bit of weight and its still comfy on her now and when she loses a bit of weight it will fit even better.

I measured Tootsie about 2 months ago. not sure if here measurements have gotten a bit bigger cause she did gain some weight. she measured 9 1/2 inch neck, 16 inch chest, and 12 inch length.

so, I think the length of the M on Kendall would be good cause I actually would like it to be longer on Tootsie . the chest on Tootsie is snug but comfy. On Kendall , i'm thinking , the M would be Roomy but still work.

Melissa already did offer to have the company send to me directly. but , I don't want to even wait 2 more weeks for this hoodie. i'm going to order something else. I got some of the wooflink vintage bowls and I love them and want more. so, I will get more bowls. then I know I will def. be happy .

I like the bunny hoodie better than the monogram hoodie . I will have to take a closer look at all the Pariero things to see if there are any sleeveless items I can get in exchange for the Sherry hoodies that i'm sure are no longer available .

I got tracking on my HD order. I should get it right on Dec 24 :). I cancelled the keychain, one of the pop tent beds, and the bone hooks cause they sent the rest of my second order with my first order and they didn't have the items I canceleled but were waiting to get them, so I just told them to cancel those. I wanted them before Christmas anyways, so I am more happy with the ones i'll be getting and to save money by not getting the rest .

I've got to cut back on my spending. i'm spending way tooo much on dog things and we already have so much

I'm sorry, the small Beffie is actually Ava's. I just tried it on Braxton for sizing. Braxton got the mint Beffie a couple days ago. It's a small/med and its too big on her. However looks better with something layered under it. It's hard to tell that's it's too big in the pic. It's just roomy in the chest. But she can get away with it.

I can't remember which day I ordered from Hautelook but maybe mine will arrive by Xmas too. If not no worries.

The monogram hoodie was for my Bailey. I think that hoodie is only cute for a boy.

The only thing I'm waiting for is the Pretty pet chic coat. I told Melissa I don't mind waiting longer for that. There was a problem with my reversible flowers hoodie, one of the snaps came off. So they are sending a replacement along with the coat.

I see that Melissa has another sale. I may just skip this one for now. I've ordered enough things lately too! We still have a ways to go to catch up to your girls wardrobe though ☺.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts