Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am Mary Kay and live in Texas with my two Chis, Munchkin and Cubby, DH & DS. I just found this board and of course, I love Chis! I don't think you can ever have too many. I look forward to talking with other Chihuahua people. I will have to get busy taking more pictures of my babies to upload.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum mary-kay :wave:, really want to see some pics of your 2 chi's :D

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hello2:

Glad you found us!

Tell us a little about your chis.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hi Mary Kay! I also have 2 chi's. 2 males named Mr. Peepers and Buster. I am looking forward to seeing some pics of your babies!! :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cubby is the Chi in the little tiny avatar. He is about 1 1/2 YO. He is about 5 lbs and quite a character. He is very sweet, but he will let you know if he's not happy. (sounds like a motor) We call him the cute, but dumb one because it takes him a little longer to figure things out. He came from a lady that had 20 chis, so he never had to worry about learning. Thank goodness Munchkin is a pro. She is 10 YO, about 3lbs and very smart. She loves to walk, camp and bark at the UPS man. She is the alpha of the house even though Cubby is bigger. I love both of them quite a bit. I will post bigger pictures of them when I figure out how to do it. It took a while to get the avatar down to such a small size. Hopefully, pictures can be larger. I am happy to meet everyone and look forward to some good chi fun!

Mary Kay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there a place to get some help with uploading photos? I can send some as soon as I figure this out!

Many thanks,

Mary Kay

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi and Welcome. I am Vicki and owned by a 6 month old named Grizzly.

Where in TX? I lived in Wichita Falls for 17 years. There are a couple other Texans here as well.

Welcome, you will love it here!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
munchkinsmom said:
Is there a place to get some help with uploading photos? I can send some as soon as I figure this out!

Many thanks,

Mary Kay
Hi read the faq info at the top of the page, but what kind of trouble are you having? There is a 70KB limit so maybe your pics are too big?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts