Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I tried to take her out for a walk but after a few minutes in front of the house she was so cold that we didn’t go anymore :( , but I did take a few pics of her :D ...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww..................she is adorable. She is so cute in her sweater. I love her big ears.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the comments! :daisy:

A lot of people have mentioned her ears :D , even people that see us on walks. Are her ears weird :confused: ? I think that she didn’t grow into them yet, they look big but she’s soo cute with them.

Today she’s a little “under the weather” , her poop has mucus in it again, I am thinking that it is due to her constant floor liking and because yesterday she was eating everything she could get her mouth on! I am really starting to get scared of this habit of hers :( because she’s getting sick and I can’t stop her, I tried a lot :foxes15: .

Getting some of that “grass” used for cats to chew on a good idea? Maybe if she eats her grass she will not be as tempted to eat all this stuff …

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Toni_Leigh1 said:
awwwww shes so cute!.. where do you find jumpers that small, all the jumpers i seem to buy are huge compared to manolo!.. xx
This is a sweater that I got a few years back from a pet store (Superpet).

the size is XS and it is big for her right now but she needs something on with this cold …

1 - 17 of 17 Posts