Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this jacket and necklace as a gift to a friend of mine, and I loved it so much I'm keeping it and ordering more. :lol: The jacket and the necklace look great together. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you ladies! :)

Here is the jacket and necklace up close.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I have serious girl envy!! :) So cute!!! I am going to have to get a necklace for Brody. Girlish or not. ha.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww!! Teresa your babies are so stylish. I LOVE that jacket and necklace!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all so much! :) I just loved both so I had to have them. :lol:

Omg Teresa....that is beyond cute!!!!!! I want side pics as well. Does it have a little belt/band on it?

Lori
Thanks Lori! :) We just walked in the door so I'll get some side pics here in just a bit.

Okay, I don't do well with surprises, so I'll just tell you. I bought the jackets and necklaces for your girls. :D I assume you read the part where I bought them for a friend and just had to keep them. :lol: So anyway, I'm glad you like them, cause you have 3 jackets and 3 necklaces coming (along with something else that you’ll be getting straight from the lady that made it). :)

Part of the reason I ended up keeping them is because the lady that made the necklaces left something off on the pink ones. She put the charm right on the end part, instead of on a separate piece so it doesn't hang straight. It kinda goes to the side. So I contacted her and she's remaking the 2 pink ones and sending them right out. I should have them by next week, and I'll send them right on over to you with the jackets. Willow's was made right, so she doesn't have to re-do that one. Anyway, be on the look out next week for one thing, then early the following week for the jackets and necklaces.

I went back to see if they had anymore of those jackets today, and they were completely sold out, so I guess lots of people liked them. :lol:

I have serious girl envy!! :) So cute!!! I am going to have to get a necklace for Brody. Girlish or not. ha.

Brodysmom
I've been thinking about making some necklaces for the pups. I've never done them so I'd have to do a bit of research. But if I start making them I will send Brody a boyish one just cause we love him. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think I missed where you bought them. I would love to know. I have been looking for cute things for the babies and that is definitely ADORABLE!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh T, that is absolutely precious on her. You have to keep it. She is so feminine and perfect!!! Love that girl and you've got great taste!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
VERY BEAUTIFUL! i love love the necklace. i always wanted to get dexter a hanging chain necklace but i know he would be bothered and try to chew it away haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts