Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in a earlier post that Mark's boss was closing his job. Well this past couple weeks have been kinda stressful around here for us. Trying to figure out what we were going to do. A week ago today Mark's boss finally came out and told Mark that he was closing the shop. We knew something was going to happen because of some things that were happening..

Any way Mark has been talking with the Medford shop people for about 2 weeks... He finally got the final word this morning that he goes to work for them 8am Monday morning.

I am so relieved... It makes me feel so much better knowing that he can continue doing what he wants to do...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Whoa Hoo! I am glad that Mark is still doing what he loves. Way to go Mark! I am sure this WAS a major relief for you and your family.

Leslie

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everybody... It is a relief... and a happy one at that...

Not only his he going to go to work over at the Medford shop he is going to be Shop Manager... And reset up the shop to run like the Grants Pass shop did.... Well, the shop part not the owners part.... The work wasn't what made the GP shop close.. It was the way the Owner Ran the business part of it that made it go under.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes we are...

MArk was talking off and on all week with the guys in Medford.. but he didn't get the finally answer until this morning...

The BEST part of this whole thing is we don't have to move... I am so happy about that.. I have finally got my yard somewhat the way I want it and I have neighbors that have become my friends... Finally have good people living here in this park...

And Amanda gets to stay in her school..

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rachael and chimom, thank you.... I am not sure I would have survived the move either but the really good thing about living in a RV is that all you have to do is set stuff like tv's and things on the counters and walls on to the floor and unhook the trailer and tow it down the road... hehehehe

but it is the outside stuff that I would have died redoing.... since I have so much stuff outside...

I was too tired whent his all started... So I am really happy we aren't moving.. plus I don't want Amanda to go to a big city school again.. she does so much better in the small town schools... Even though there are still alot of kids the teachers seem to care more about the kids and she has gotten better grades since she has been in small town schools...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts