Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i go in tomorrow to talk to the owner and fill out an application. it's at a groomers. i'll be bathing for them. the hours are a bit long, the pay is more than my other job but i have longer hours so if i were to figure out hours and pay it would be about the same if that makes sense...... thing is it's about 30-40 minute drive. i don't mind driving though but my car isn't the best. i think if i am offered the job, i'll take it but still look for a job at an animal hospital or animal rescue. wish me luck. i need this in the worst way!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
that's great !!! i really hope you have it !!!

and in the meanwhile you can always look for something more in the area , without stress :p

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks ladies!

i got a few more hours to go then i'm on my way. i wonder if i should bring my best asset ;) chiwi girl! hmmm... not sure.....

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awww good luck hope you get it i used to work at groomers boy its hard work they had me putting newfoulands in the bath on my own and its back breaking ! i prefered working at the kennels i so loved that job but then i got narcelpsy and the place closed nice!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chihuahua-lady said:
awww good luck hope you get it i used to work at groomers boy its hard work they had me putting newfoulands in the bath on my own and its back breaking ! i prefered working at the kennels i so loved that job but then i got narcelpsy and the place closed nice!

at the vet's i was sitting on newfies when it was just me helping a dr. and we needed to get work ups done and the dog's weren't cooperative. then i couldn't find help to lift huge dogs into the tub when i was bathing so i'm used to it all! my muscles got pretty defined working there. it was great experience cause we would get all the large dogs with no manners, lotsa referrels from other hospitals that couldnt' deal with them and we never turned anyone away!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i think it went well. the lady said that she ahs an interview coming in later (the last one) and that so far i am the only one with experience lol. so i think i might have it... fingers crossed!

it was like walking into my house though, the same floor and wall color as my kitchen!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts