Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this in the mail yesterday. It's a kwigy bo carrier, brand new, it is this one....

Kwigy.Bo : Shop : New England Tote- FINAL SALE! : KB-887 :

It is a TOTE carrier. It says it right in the title, but it really is. It's a canvas type material. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a zipper or closure across the top! It does have the little leash that connects to the dogs harness so they don't jump out. It would be fine if you were going shopping and wanted to bring them to put in the cart or to take somewhere, etc. but it's not as secure as the carriers that zip across the top.

It's also super roomy. Would easily fit a 10 pound chi, I'd guess. Lots of room and very spacious. It's new, I took it out of the box and looked at it and then put it back in. Never used.

Don't think I'll use it. I paid $66 on clearance. It was $165 regularly. I'd take $40 plus shipping if anyone wants it. I take pay pal if that's easier.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it's not heavy. It's a canvas material, probably about the same weight as denim? Quigley is going to have a ton of room in it!! It's really roomy and generously sized, almost like a beach tote ...

The dimensions are -

15" x 6" x 12.5"

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
That's what I was thinking. It looks high enough he can not pop his head out the top when standing cause he is so short in the poot. LOL. I have seen others that were open on the top and I am always afraid he would fall out.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I was thinking. It looks high enough he can not pop his head out the top when standing cause he is so short in the poot. LOL. I have seen others that were open on the top and I am always afraid he would fall out.
Nope, it's tall enough that he wouldn't be able to stick his little head out of the top. He would be snug as a bug in a rug.

I have a little surprise message for you which I will cut and paste here in case you decide you'd like to have it .....

"Quigley's mom - this is SANTA! I see you are interested in this bag for Quigley. If you decide you would like to have it - just PM your address to Tracy (brodysmom) and she will get it in the mail for you. Your Secret Santa wants to get this for you. ;)"

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love the carrier, Tracy! They have a really cute green fuzzy sweater with a lil ball on the top of the hoodie on clearance. I wish it was free shipping like the last time. That was an awesome sale! There are some other cute sweaters, but the right sizes are gone.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Tracy, that is a great deal! The bag is really cute! :)
Bummer it didn't work out for you.
Quigleysmom's Secret Santa is so sweet to get it for her!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
OMG how sweet. Quigley has an incredible secret Santa. Thank you so much. Can't wait to find out who you are. This is too exciting....

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The fellowship and kindness on this site is so amazing. I am blown away at least once a day on here from the love and energy that is given so freely. Once again, Thank you

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a sweet secret Santa you have! So lovely of them! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quigley's tote carrier is on the way to him. I mailed it today!

Isn't Secret Santa fun?! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts