Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Cheryl she looks so much better than she did she looks less like a sausage and more like a dog!! Keep going!!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
She is looking fantastic! Such a beautiful little girl, she looks tiny!

I think you should clone her so we can have one :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish I could loose weight that fast. LOL Good job! Keep up the great work.
My sentiment exactly. I guess If I cut my food intake down like I did hers I just might! But that's no fun!! ;) lol

Thanks everyone!! I should've took pics today but just didn't have time to mess with it. I think she looks so much better. Notice how she is staring up at the big green trash can in the one pic.. ;) She knows there are some edible things in there. lol Naughty little terd!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She is looking really good, Cheryl, yay! :hello1: Keep up the good work!! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great job Cheryl! So proud of you for sticking with it! She is lookin' fantastic! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She is such a sweet little girl! :love5: I adore her expressions!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She's such a beautiful girl! She is gettin' so close, then you have the no-fun challenge of learning what it takes to maintain her correct weight. What's she at now?

Oakley was 3 lb 9 oz at the vet Friday and they say she still has about 2 - 3 oz to come off...shes hard though b'c some days she looks skinny other days she looks round ... and maintaining at around 3 lb 6 oz seems to be impossible some day's she's there, others she's not. Leila will seem so much lighter on her feet when its all said and done and you are doing a GREAT job with her.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oakley was 3 lb 9 oz at the vet Friday and they say she still has about 2 - 3 oz to come off...shes hard though b'c some days she looks skinny other days she looks round ...
Pip is like that too, some days he looks fine, other days he looks a little chunky. Oakley looks thin to me!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Pip is like that too, some days he looks fine, other days he looks a little chunky. Oakley looks thin to me!
She "looks" thin, but its just her build. She is very pixie/italian grey-hound-esque! When she walks around/sits/curls up, you start to see the pudgy bits...you still can't feel her ribs, even at 3 lb 9oz...her build is really weird to me, with how thin / narrow it is, but since I worry about her knees so much now I definitely want her as thin as can be so they aren't under too much stress.

Neither of the boys have these pudgy/skinny days lol. So I don't get it! Poor us girls and our waistlines...its so hard to be us!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts