Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neither one really wanted to cooperate, but here ya' go!!

Give ME the camera mom!!

He's sniffin' my butt mom!!

Want ur ears licked?

Eew, ur feet stink!

Dog breath!

Whaaaat???

I AM sitting pretty!

I lick ur eye boogers...

Ok, gimme kiss!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are just so cute together! I love seeing such a giant dog next to such a tiny one. Its just amazes me.
Oh thank you! He is just so gentle with her...amazes me too. He likes to steal her toys - so funny because they are so tiny but they still have intact squeakers and he LOVES squeaky toys!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, I'm packing up my chi's and moving in with you. I've never seen anything cuter in my life. I showed my hub and the one where she's licking his ear he goes, "Mom, there's a mosquito in my ear". I can't even express how cute that is. Thank you. I needed a fix.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I'm packing up my chi's and moving in with you. I've never seen anything cuter in my life. I showed my hub and the one where she's licking his ear he goes, "Mom, there's a mosquito in my ear". I can't even express how cute that is. Thank you. I needed a fix.
We need the Chi Palace!! I want to see more Sophie/Lily pictures!! How is she doing - just maaahvelous? Maybe we could schedule a puppy vacation? Somewhere warm!! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
We need the Chi Palace!! I want to see more Sophie/Lily pictures!! How is she doing - just maaahvelous? Maybe we could schedule a puppy vacation? Somewhere warm!! :)
I'm serious. I would so do it. I want to meet my girlfriends and my fav chi's. Girls are doing great. I'll do more pics soon. I just love your Lily!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That is so adorable. To see one of the largest breeds with the tiniest is too cute! Kaz is such a gentle giant. I love him. I can't get over how calm he looks with a tiny chi all over him!
I love your pics.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I needed my Kaz and Lily fix! I just love that last one...OMG he is just so sweet and gentle with the little princess Lily! Chi Palace here we come! So, when can Kaz come and live with me?!?!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I needed my Kaz and Lily fix! I just love that last one...OMG he is just so sweet and gentle with the little princess Lily! Chi Palace here we come! So, when can Kaz come and live with me?!?!
Lys, you seem very organized. Just work this out. Tell us all what we owe you and tell us where we need to go. K??? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Lys, you seem very organized. Just work this out. Tell us all what we owe you and tell us where we need to go. K??? Thanks.
Well, I think Mexico is DEFINITELY out!!! I don't want my babies getting some horsefeather flu or something!

It has to be somewhere there is no quarantine for our dogs. Driving would probably be better (I don't like the idea of flying with dogs..heard waaaayyy too many horror stories)...I'm thinking maybe one of the richie riches in the Florida Keys may donate one of their estates by the water! I can see putting the chi's in lifejackets and taking them jet skiing! Hmmmm, this may work.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I think Mexico is DEFINITELY out!!! I don't want my babies getting some horsefeather flu or something!

It has to be somewhere there is no quarantine for our dogs. Driving would probably be better (I don't like the idea of flying with dogs..heard waaaayyy too many horror stories)...I'm thinking maybe one of the richie riches in the Florida Keys may donate one of their estates by the water! I can see putting the chi's in lifejackets and taking them jet skiing! Hmmmm, this may work.

'k wait...I'm thinkin' CHI ISLAND!!!! 'da Plane, da Plane! LOL!

I'm so happy you all love Kaz too. He is such a wonderful fellow! Night-night ladies! See you for more fun tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
How sweet is that? Adorable pictures! Such a gentle giant. I'm hoping for the day when Shellie mellows enough to 'gently' play with the chis, right now she's so puppyish she scares the crap out of them when she tries to get them to play.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts