Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you were kind enough to point out how lazy I've been about posting Lily pics recently. I had hoped nobody would notice. :lol:

So I just spent a few minutes tormenting Lily with the camera. The first batch of pics were just okay so I took a few more and they came out great. I think a couple of them might be my new favorites. :)

Now stop badgering me!! :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pinkprincess21 said:
Awwww Rachael she is sooo cute!!! I like the one where she's yawning. Looks like she's saying, "OK mom, I'm bored with this now" lol
Yeah, she was trying so hard to ignore me. In the "sort of okay" pics she was yawning, licking her lips, just doing a lot of weird stuff with her mouth. Then she laid her head down and tried to sleep. She's such a nosy girl, she can't resist opening at least one eye to see what's going on. God forbid she should miss anything. :lol:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
*gasp* :shock: she's so pretty.. she deserves new pics posted more frequently then that. haha just kidding.. but she is one pretty girl.

·
Registered
642 Posts
YEAHHHH! Lily pictures!!!!! :D I love how she's laying there like, "Come on mom let's get this over with, I've got things I need to do" She is so adorable!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Oh Boy! I love Lilly pictures....its about time!! She is just the prettiest color and quite "photogenic" I might add. She definitely has the best "Nose" of any Chi I have ever seen! :wink: :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sjc said:
Oh Boy! I love Lilly pictures....its about time!! She is just the prettiest color and quite "photogenic" I might add. She definitely has the best "Nose" of any Chi I have ever seen! :wink: :D
A friend of mine calls it a "big rubbery nose" and claims that Lily glues it on every morning. I think I'd know if it was fake. :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
What a wonderful way to start the week! :toothy4: :flower: It's Monday morning here. Fabulous pics, Rachael! ALL of them! :colors: I looove them all, especially the first and last ones. :love2: Lily is the most beautiful :angel13: :wave:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
luv4mygirls said:
aw lily!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, thanks for those BUT. iif you think for one second i forgot about daycare pics you are mistaken.
I might have known. :roll: Here's the scoop in the daycare pics. I gave them the camera back in June and I kept asking and asking. They'd say, "Yeah, we keep forgetting. We'll take more pics today." So this past Friday when I went to pick up Lily I took the camera back. They've only taken 15 pics out of 27. :? Big disappointment but I do think they kept forgetting. Anyway, I'm going to finish up the roll real quick and have the pics developed or put on CD or something. Then I will post. But give me another week or so because I'm a real lazy butt these days. :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts