Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adopted a new little girl...she is actually the FIRST adoption of a chi. I usually buy them from a breeder as puppies...but I heard her story and something told me she was suppose to be mine. ;) She is 3yrs old...will be 4yrs in Nov. She is frightened of EVERYTHING, as she was raised in a bedroom in a BABY CRIB all her life. :(
She was very very much loved...just very sheltered by a senior lady who obviously didn't know the damage she was doing to this poor babies mental health. Anyway...I wanted to add her to my siggy pics of all my chi's..but the pic limit is 5, so until I can figure out how to make a actual siggy, I'll share her this way. :) Anyway....everyone meet "Baby" :angel9:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I wish their were more people out there like all of us chi lovers to help all these poor babies. You were put there on purpose to save this little one. Your her mom now. Good luck and please post more pictures when you have them.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
609 Posts
She is adorable, so kind of you to save her and give her a good home! Congrats!!
Oh, and here is a little something I put together for you since you mentioned you needed a new sig with her in it :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
What a darling little face she has! Little Baby girl! :love2: I love her.
Thank you for adopting her. I wish her a very happy, healthy & long
life with you! Don't forget to post many more pictures! :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank sooooo much everyone!!! She gets better each day, but still very frightened. She pee's when you pick her up because she is so scared. I can only pray that one day soon...she will realize that nothing in her new home will EVER EVER harm her! She is safe here....and we love her!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She's a doll! You are such a great person to have taken her in and giving her a chance at a normal doggie life. Congrats! :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The good thing is you said she was loved....at least she had part of the equation. Your help and exposure training will fill in the rest. Good luck with her, she is very cute!
I'm very glad she was at least loved and spoiled. I know the lady didn't intend on any mental/social damage. She just didn't know, what she didn't KNOW!
and Thank you! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts