Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new baby, Miles, is 7 weeks old today and weighs 11 oz. I just bought the Royal Canin and he absolutely loves it. Have had trouble with hookworms and coccadia. Diarrhea out the ying yang!!!! Finally had a semi solid poop tonight after the Royal Canin. He is so Cute. Will send pics as soon as I can. Made him an outfit out of a tube sock, cut a little portion off and cut arm holes. Too cute!!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
aw! what a wee one ya got can't wait to see pics!

my chiwi had coccidea :evil: i hate parasites! luckily she only had diarrhea once, and she had a really stubborn case of it too! had to be treated twice until it was fully gone.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave: :wave:

cant wait to see your baby......hope he is back to himself in no time, its no fun when they are sick :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
okiemom said:
My new baby, Miles, is 7 weeks old today and weighs 11 oz. I just bought the Royal Canin and he absolutely loves it. Have had trouble with hookworms and coccadia. Diarrhea out the ying yang!!!! Finally had a semi solid poop tonight after the Royal Canin. He is so Cute. Will send pics as soon as I can. Made him an outfit out of a tube sock, cut a little portion off and cut arm holes. Too cute!!!
Hey ! I can't wait till you post pics of Miles..he sounds so cute! I had the worm problem too with my Henry when he was around 10 weeks ! But so far so good !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts