Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting around to posting pics of Odie's new t-shirts! I love these shirts, they're so adorable. She also got a new SL harness and leash set in plain black that I'm loving also.

The blue & white striped shirt

And here are some modeling pics... :coolwink:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Cute shirts! Even cuter model ;-)

Reactions: KrystalLeigh

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Scared, patellas went out

I realized soon after getting Mickey a year ago that he had LP. It was just occasional "skipping" on 3 legs for about 3 steps, then everything back to normal. He gets a joint supplement. (Nupro, I think) Well, today he started alternating both hind legs, obviously in distress. He nearly fell over several times. We have him snuggled on a heating pad now. I had him want a little 'till he was walking more normally. We will have to find a really good vet before we can get the surgery. We're with Petsmart/Banfield now and I don't want them doing it. Please advise. I'm so worried that he's hurting.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I have been wondering how you liked the smart tees on Odie !!! they look gorgeous on her. i'm so happy you love them. I have them for all my girls and they are one of my favorite casural tees for them :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh I love those tees on Odie. Such a simple item but cute and versatile. I have the same set and Prince got the stripes and Sapphire the flowers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts