Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted new pics of Tito and Marley. Well, here are a few of each. Tito will be a year old on June 6th, and for his birthday, WE ARE MOVING INTO A HUGE NEW HOUSE! YAY! I'm also going to get the big boy a new collar and a bakery dog treat or two. And of course....he'll get a new toy! LOL! Anwyay, here are the new pics. Don't mind Tito....he was getting into the dirt in a lot of these. In one pic, he has a piece of grass in his eye that I had to get out for him after the pic. LOL! He's such a goofy boy!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awh thanks guys!! HI JENN! Awesome new siggy! You can totally see Teddy's Freckles!! And you know, Woody doesn't look much like Tito anymore....'cept for colors! :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
AEROMarley1983 said:
Awh thanks guys!! HI JENN! Awesome new siggy! You can totally see Teddy's Freckles!! And you know, Woody doesn't look much like Tito anymore....'cept for colors! :)
thanks kristi :) i know, it's weird because for awhile they looked like the same dog :grommit:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's kind of how he has grown. Now he looks like a lab pup if you get him at the right angle.....a min lab if you get him at another and a total heinz 57 from another. :) LOL! He'll always be my little chibeagle! LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts