Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Hershey and I were at Petsmart this afternoon and I saw these on sale. Unfortunately, there weren't any size small available that would fit Hershey. They only have XS. I went to the Petsmart at the next city but none were on sale. Thought you'd want to take advantage of the sale. If no one wants it, I can always return 'em to Petsmart. :D

I don't know how much shipping costs, probably $2.50?

PM me if you're interested. They look great, guaranteed! :p

Pick of the Litter XS - $7.50 + shipping - SOLD

Butterfly XS - $7.50 + shipping

This is my favorite! Butterfly sleeveless hoodie XS - $7.50 + shipping -SOLD

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is soooo bitty. Did you at least try them on her? I would have guessed that she was an XS!
I can call my PS for you and see if they have them on sale and see if they have a small in any of them. I also LOVE the sleeveless one with the butterflies. I wished that my girls liked clothes!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is soooo bitty. Did you at least try them on her? I would have guessed that she was an XS!
I can call my PS for you and see if they have them on sale and see if they have a small in any of them. I also LOVE the sleeveless one with the butterflies. I wished that my girls liked clothes!
Thanks Karen. :) I'll wait for a small next time they go on sale. I actually got her one XS for the heck of it, the butterfly shirt.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I loved the sleeveless butterfly one too !! I would buy it, but I am living in Mexico :( Don't know how to make it work.
Good shop !!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
those are really cute! i just might have to take a ride to my Petsmart tomorrow and see what they have there :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Darn!!! I was just in Petsmart the other day and didnt even look at the clothes :( I did get a Marth Stewart bed on sale. Plus a bunch of chi stuff for me :D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
:( I want a martha stewart bed. :( They are such a rip though. What kind of a deal did you get? :)
I got the boltster bed. They were on sale for $21. I really wanted the red one but it looked like it had dog drool on it:( So I got the grey one. Its cute. I like that the pillow has a zipper so you can remove the cover to wash it. It has little dog bones stitched all over it. Good deal for $21 ...IMO...as I have paid more for beds at Walmart.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I got the boltster bed. They were on sale for $21. I really wanted the red one but it looked like it had dog drool on it:( So I got the grey one. Its cute. I like that the pillow has a zipper so you can remove the cover to wash it. It has little dog bones stitched all over it. Good deal for $21 ...IMO...as I have paid more for beds at Walmart.
Is that the one that is big enough for a couple dogs?
Dog drool lol :laughing8:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Good Luck!!! I hope you find one. If not...let me know and Ill go back to our Petsmart and get one for you. Since your in Florida in a couple of weeks...you can pick it up ;)

Just snapped this for you to see. All 4 would fit in but Lacey refused and wanted to be in my lap!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Yeah....I think they have been discontinued. I looked for a link earlier and couldnt find one. I may have to go back to Petsmart tomorrow and get another ;)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I went to Martha site and all the pet smarts are having the sale. I don't have pet smart so great full i can get these clothes from Hersery101 Elinor. Thank you.
You're welcome Theresa. I love seeing pics of our cute fur babies on clothes! :hello1:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts