Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I would like to introduce myself to this forum, i'm a very proud chi owner and at the moment i own 2 males, both long-coated. My taco is a 3 year old blue,tan and white chihuahua which i imported from belgium. His mother is a cream longcoat who received very good show results and many best in class. His father is a choco tan male who did a superb showyear in 2011. Taco is PL negative and also has additional heartchecks, is CDA free and also carries the choco gen so he makes pretty babies with some smashing colours. He was a runner up for best in show last year, unfortunally he bumped against a car and needed to take a break. I'm looking forward to show him this season.
My other chihuahua is a 1,5 year old cream white who i call Pichu. His showname is Spike from the llanos estacados. His father is best in show holland for 2 years now( Snow from the llanos estacados). Pichu doesnt have any whow colourgenes but he does have a smashing coat. He alleady won 3 puppy shows in a row and is ready to compeat with the big boys now:cool:
He also has additional heart tests, eye tests and blood checked.

I'm hoping to get approved by the dutch chihuahua club for breeding, the reason i signed up is because i'm hoping to buy one or two chi pups from the US. I don't only love the 'type' but i think its good to add some fresh genes to the existing breeding lines here in holland.
Im trying to upload a photo using my ipad but i'm not shure i copied the right URL..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey wat leuk een Nl!! Kom je ook op een Nl forum?

Veel plezier gewenst hier!

Translation:

Hey how nice a dutchy! Are you also a member on a Dutch forum?
Have fun here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stupid ipad didnt work, so i bumped up my old laptop.. unfortunally my XPS laptop crashed last week and i didnt make back ups.. so dell is trying to fix it for me.. so no live action show foto's, just some random pics that i posted on facebook.. My mom is going to take some show stand pics tomorow for a better view..

3 weeks ago i bought a smooth coated chihuahua from an old lady who was very sick and died last week. unfortunally, after 1 week the dog felt at home and started to teroriste my chi's... he was very agressive towards me and the chi's and bit me twice.. :foxes15: my mom always 'babysits' when i need to go to work all day, most of the time i only work a few hours but they begged me to go to the convension. When i picked them up in the evening he slept on my moms lap and looked so happy. He didn't bite them, growl at them or fled to his sofa when they tried to pet hem.. so i gave my mom a very expensive birthday present this year:p ( otherwhise i had called a proffesional to help me solve the problem!) when i bought Taco 3 years ago my mom tried to convince me to get a Shizu or something like that because she thought that Chihuahua's where toys instead of dogs.. but she loves them so much!! she cuddles them all day and loves to treat them as little babys.. so now she has a baby of her own;)

This is Taco in the summer time: the accident had a huge impact on him, he lost his shine and coat and his skin was very dry and itchie. I'm now using tea tree shampoo and extra mosturising conditioner to boost up his fur for the summer. It works great! I also stopped giving them Royal Canin Chihuahua, they didnt enoy it that much and while browsing for other options i red that most of the dried food contained a lot of rice and greans to keep it low cost.. so now im feeding them raw meat( geah.. i dont know how its called in English but its all kind of meat like the hart, mussle meat and some bones, it also contains fresh veggies.. and they stuff it in the meatgrinder.. it looks like a hamburger!) they adore it and the coats are getting fuller again. I also give them extra samon oil on top and some highly vitamine dosed pill.
This is Taco in summertime(last year) you can see the huge difference with his fur.. I love him looking that grey! he just looks plain choco right now..

They are so qute and i love their caracters! taco makes funny noises all the time.. you can tell by the sound if he's happy, scared, thinking,suprised or sleepy:daisy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey wat leuk een Nl!! Kom je ook op een Nl forum?

Veel plezier gewenst hier!

Translation:

Hey how nice a dutchy! Are you also a member on a Dutch forum?
Have fun here!
Wat grappig, mooi zo'n kortharig blauwtje! Ben niet echt actief op nederlandse forums, jij?

How funny, very pretty you're shortcoated blue chi! I'm not really active on Dutch Forums.. are you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts