Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Rosie 2, Lilly 10, Daisy 2, Blue 3, Missy 4 months.. ❤️
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Paige, huge chihuahua fan! Love everything about the little guys from the shakey ones to the fiery ones ❤😝
Here are my girls
Lilly fawn she’s 11 I’ve had her since I was 16, my first dog! Seen me through the years you could say, she’s quarter Corgi 😬❤, sweet girl still as cute as the day I got her

Next is Rosie, gold chocolate coat ridiculously pretty for a dog I only wish I was half as good looking 😂

Blue, tricolour her ears have a mind of their own 👀😝 some times up some times down, some times one up and one down..

Daisy.. tiny little cream coat, I actually don’t call Daisy by her real name and she’s called ‘tiny thing’ 😭 yes I actually call my dog tiny thing.. well cos she’s tiny and she’s usually the one up to no good❤

And Missy,little fire cracker.. our newest most crazy Chichi yet.. just look at her she’s full of mischief..

My girls are my world 🌎 I don’t know what I would do without them! I’ve never know a more sweet loyal loving breed, I love watching my girls play and how they interact, all such different personality’s and quirks. My girls are spoiled with toys and treats, and I will always take them with me if I can, So we wanted to say hello! To all other chihuahua lovers and their chi baby’s! ❤ Worlds a miserable place at the moment..thank goodness for dogs, especially the really small ones with big ears and eyes...👀

·
Registered
25 Posts
They are all so adorable! You are one lucky chi mom! Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: PaigeLevi
1 - 5 of 5 Posts