Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Marrisa and I live in Texas with my 7 chi babies. Let me introduce you.

:wave:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is Tuesday

This is Tuesday, she's such a sweet, supersize chi. She enjoys licking and licking and licking.. and smiling at you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Little Bit

Sorry guys.. I didn't finish.. was interrupted by real life.. lol..

This is Little Bit. Little Bit is a very nervous, bouncy girl, but if you can catch her, she'll love you forever, and when you sit, she'll bounce into your lap. She's a tiny full grown Chi.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now with the chi-bebes. These are Tuesday's babies. She was a very healthy chi, until her pregnancy unfortunately, and we almost lost all of them. She's now back on her feet, with 5 healthy babies, that I ended up bottle feeding.... so now... we can't let any go, we've all bonded, and I don't know what I'd do with out them. The three larger pups are doing very well, but the babies, it's on a day to day basis. They are all so precious to us.

Here is Stuffy. Stuffy is a VERY rambunctious pup. He loves to nibbble, and growl, and tug on your clothes. My son named him Stuffy, because he was so fat, he looked like he was stuffed full of something. :0)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Next up is Darth Vader. :0) My 3 yr old named him, just in case your wondering. :0)

Vader is sweet and cuddly and laid back. You can tote him anywhere, roll him over for a tummy rub.. anything you want.. as long as your paying attention to this little ham.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heart

Next up is Heart. She's an all around average chi. She shivers, she plays, she cuddles. :0) She's a great all american girl, and the only female in the litter, so she's learned to be tough! Although she looks almost identical to Little Bit, they are in no way kin.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spike & Razor

Last but DEFINETELY not least.. Here are Spike and Razor. These two have had a hard time staying on earth. They have made it to 10 weeks now, and I pray they make it a lot longer! My sweet cuddly babies. One is feisty, one just wants you to hold him all the time. They appear to be twins, except for one has a curly tail, and the other a straight one. :0)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys so much! Tuesday does look like she could be his Mom! I haven't seen many chocolate colored chi's either.

And Auggie's Mom... Stuffy has that same white stripe down his head too. You can't see it from the angle of the photo. it makes them absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Welcome! :wave: You have such a big family of beautiful little chi's and you sound like a truly wonderful Mommy! I'll be praying for Spike and Razor to grow up to be really bouncing healthy chi's too. They are soooo adorable. :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
wow you lucky one :shock: 7 stunning chi's !!!!

i was guessing after you mentioned 7 chi's and starting of with tuesday , you would have a monday,wednesday ...etc :D :D that would be cool :wink:

i love all of your name and chi's though :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lost baby razor

I'm so out of sorts this morning. Little Tiny Razor passed over the rainbow bridge in his sleep last night. I don't even know what else to say.. my heart is broken, and all the chi babies sense that, and they are licking me and trying to cheer me up. What in the world would we do without our babies?!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg that's terrible :cry: how did he died , wasn't he strong enough ? sugar problems ? i don't know what to say :? i think it's afwul ...he was such a cutie :cry: :cry: :cry:

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 31 Posts