Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone have been looking on here for a while and everyone seems very friendly and interested in pictures, so thought i would post some of our georgie. shes our first chi and we are totally in love! have learnt alot from here already :) hope the pics work.

·
Registered
688 Posts
:daisy:Welcome to the forum , your baby is beautiful!!! :) love all your pics!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hello hello!!! :p Welcome!
So glad you decided to join.
We are a good bunch on here,
all big time Chi lovers. I hope you
make yourself at home and keep
posting pics of your beautiful pup!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome to the forums, your baby is so cute! I love
the picture of her in the bed all tucked in,lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone your chi's are all gorgeous :) georgie is 5 months old. She been living with us for 2 months and is generally a good girl who learns quick. However she will not come to us on command when she is out. She will in the house but she just gets too excited when out and about and its like we dont exist. Needless to say she stays on her lead and the garden is escape proof! :) she has at least 2 walks a day. Any tips as its a bit of a worry if anything should happen? Like i said shes clever and will sit, stay, give her paw etc just not the most important thing! X

·
Registered
946 Posts
thanks everyone your chi's are all gorgeous :) georgie is 5 months old. She been living with us for 2 months and is generally a good girl who learns quick. However she will not come to us on command when she is out. She will in the house but she just gets too excited when out and about and its like we dont exist. Needless to say she stays on her lead and the garden is escape proof! :) she has at least 2 walks a day. Any tips as its a bit of a worry if anything should happen? Like i said shes clever and will sit, stay, give her paw etc just not the most important thing! X
Welcome! Very cute pics :)
As for the come...( we are also working on this :() try stopping abruptly on your walks and give the command to come with a quick tug on the harness ( NEVER A COLLAR). :color:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts