Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI there :)

I've checked out this forum from time to time but am finally bringing a new Chi into my life so decided to finally join.

I work full time as a veterinary assistant and also grew up showing/owning chihuahuas. I haven't shown is quite a few years, & when I did, it was more for fun, never super competitive.

My love for Chihuahuas started when I was 13 (I'm now almost 25) when i rescued a little black Chihuahua mix, named Duchess. She just turned 11 last month :) She lives with my parents still as she wouldn't have adjusted well to city/apartment living.

I've been living out on my own for over a year now and am done living chi-free. My partner & I got on a search for a chi of our own and we finally met her today :)

Introducing, Hibou :) (pronounced ee-boo) It's french for Owl. She is 4 weeks old right now and will be coming home next month.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!!! I am overly excited to bring her home!

She looks like a blue sable to me. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but her sable isn't black, it's a greyish color. But is that what that combination would be called? Does anyone have any idea/pictures of how she may look as she matures?

ps. Can't wait to get to know you all (and your chi's of course) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts