Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend moved out of state and had me take care of the animals that she did not take with her (2 cats & 2 dogs) and one of the dogs kept digging under the fence and coming over to our house. My friend's daughter got back but the dog kept coming over to our house so she offered the dog to me but my dad said no more dogs. When I was taking the dog back to her home today the daughter told me that the dogs would be going to their new home soon and gave me one more chance to keep Bailey but I said no since my dad would not let me have another dog right now. I told my parents that Bailey was going to her new home today and my dad said that if we don't get any more dogs after this then I could have Bailey so now I have 3 dogs. It's funny since I always joked that since I had a Chihuahua and a Chihuahua/Dachshund that all I needed was a pure Dachshund and I would have a complete set but I never planed on actually getting a Dachshund much less a miniature wirehair Dachshund. Dekker loves her and Sterling is not growling at her anymore and even started to play with her yesterday. Now I need to learn how to strip a wirehair coat :) . She looks so small next to my other dogs in the pictures but she is about twice their size.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really disappointed right now as my mom just got a text from her friend and I guess she is not ok with her daughter giving me Bailey :( so she will still be going to the other person when the daughter moves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts