Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my little guy, Zippy. One with his best friend. He is about 10 months old and I dont believe he is 2 lbs yet. He is quite the shredder and can make short work of any household object in just a few seconds.:p
We went for a walk today and now he is all the sudden favoring his back right paw. I dont see anything wrong...any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh they are both adorable,love the way the front paws are crossed and i love your cat it's beautiful.As for the paw,maybe you could put it in a bowl of water and see if some grit or object comes out .

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
He's adorable. He could have stepped on a sticker or sharp rock that hurt him without sticking in him. Just keep an eye on him and if it gets worse or last longer than a day or two, then I think a trip to the vet would be in order.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
He's so cute and tiny! I agree that you should take a closer look if you haven't already. Does he react when you touch it? You could always call the vet just to check. Maybe he just needs to take it easy for a bit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone.
Yes he is tiny, but he doesnt know that....:coolwink:
I can squeeze his foot and all up and down his leg and he doesnt react, so Ill give it a couple days and see how he feels. He will run also.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Aww, he's adorable! Your cat is beautiful also.

Hope his limp is better soon! The doxie I used to have started limping one day after I carried her outside. Turned out a piece of an acorn shell was caught in the hairs between the pads on her feet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts