Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! My name is Leslie and I'm 24 and live in Santa Clara, CA. My boyfriend and I have a 4 hr old chihuhua named Rowdy. He just had puppies with my aunt's dog - they were born this morning! We wanted to keep a boy, but all 3 are girls - so we are gonna get one of the girls! I am so excited, I had all boy names picked out now lol back to the drawing board!

I'm so excited!! Can you tell?!?! :lol:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yea I could tell your excited...LOL. But who wouldn't be? Congrats and can't wait to see pics. Good luck on the names, I know sometimes that could be one of the most difficult parts. :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
WELCOME

HELLO :wave: CONGRATS TO YOU :D IT IS SO EXCITING GETTING A NEW BABY!!! IT WILL FEEL LIKE FOREVER WAITING ON HER TO COME HOME BUT IN THE MEEN TIME YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH NAMES AND IF YOU VISIT HER AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK WHEN YOU BRING HER HOME IT WILL BE A SMOOTHER TRANSACTION FOR HER CAUSE SHE WILL ALREADY BE USED TO YOU THATS WHAT I DID AND PORSHA NEVER EVEN ACTED LIKE SHE MISSED HER MOMA AND SIBS. I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! You all are so nice.

We are playing around with a ton of girl names, but both of us deciding on one seems impossible! Hehe.

Here are some of the names I like but he didnt want to us to use:

Ginger
Dixie
Lucy
Bree

I think right now we both like the name Punky. Like, Punky Brewster.... but he said he won't call her Punky Brewster.
:lol: :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
punky

:wave: I think punky is very original and cute i also like bree I wanted to name porsha Chanell originally but my husband and 2 sons said no so i thaught of the car porsch and changed it a little and they were happy funny thing namming a pet it seem harder than naming a child :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, it IS hard. I also thought we were getting a boy so I came up with about 20 boy names I really really liked.

My mom just got a new yorkie mix pup and he still doesn't have a name and she's had him for a week.... her other yorkie took 3 months to name!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts