Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so glad to find this website!! I have an 10 week old baby longcoat chi! I love her to pieces! I'm struggling with her biting on EVERYTHING!! :twisted: Any suggestions? I'm hearing this is normal! She loves playing with my daughters & my hair, the carpet, biting our fingers, lips, ears, noses - everything but her toys! I also want to ask how much everyone's pup is eating. Paris eats about 20-25 pieces of Pedigree Puppy twice a day, plus a treat. Is this enough? I've always had large mutt dogs - Paris is so tiny! She only weighs 1 lb 1 oz! :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, I researched the biting on this site & someone mentioned to Yelp like a dog when she bites. I can't believe how well this works. I did this last night & it worked immediately!! Even this morning, I only had to do this once. As for the feeding, I don't know if we have an extremely spoiled dog already, but she doesn't eat out of her bowl. We've tried a few different bowls, but she is afraid of it. We either hand feed her or place a few pieces on the tile at a time, so we know how much she is eating. I do leave the food for her throughout the day, but not much is missing, if any when we get home. I think maybe she was the smallest in the house, so she was bullied when she went to eat out of the bowl at the breeder? That's what it seems like. Well, Thank you all for introducing yourselves & answering my questions. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts