Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone from Surrey, England. Met my new chichuahua puppy yesterday - she's 5 weeks old and I will be taking her home in 3 weeks.
Her name is Scout. I've already got an 8 year old, possessive/jealous Jack Russell terrier called Stanley and I am a bit nervous of his reaction - any tips would be welcome.
Going into London on Thursday, day before the Wedding, to see what's going on!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Welcome Dottie's mum,my 6 month old chi is also called Dottie.Lots going on in London at the moment.I would introduce them slowly,if you have a crate to put the new puppy in and let your JR just sniff and get to know Dottie through the bars ,make a fuss of him so he doesn't feel too jealous

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, congrats on your little Dottie. I will be watching the Wedding...How exciting to be there.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on your new puppy, and your new Dutchess of Cambridge! I just intro'd my 6.5 yr. old. rescued Chi to my 11.5 yr. old American Water Spaniel back in March - she's a crabby old Alpha, and fortunately he defers to her. I agree with Michele - take it slow and make sure your JRT still knows he's Numero Dos - with you being Numero Uno and his boss, of course! Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts