Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was recently brought to my attention that the dog's name in Legally Blonde is Bruiser (I have never seen either movie). I wouldn't say that I'm against all 'popular' things but I like more unpopular things. Since he was already named (ofcourse he's 7 months old) I want to know if you guys think I can change his name? Also if there is any suggestions. Just remember I like different or unusual names.

Like I put in another post the name Bruiser doesn't really role off the tongue very well. Especially when you need his attention or to stop him from doing something like sniffing butts. :lol:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oooh, I like Brody. And that also keeps the Br thing, maybe easier to learn?
Someone suggested a name a while back that I thought was cool, I think I'm gonna go search to see if I like it for him.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I changed lilys name when she was 7 months too as that was how old she was when we got her - her name was sandy so changing it too lily was not much different for her as they sound similar - so I would try to get something that sounds a bit like bruiser

I love Axle or Blaze ( nothing like bruiser though)

·
Registered
889 Posts
have you ever seen mallrats, kari? brodie is the lead actor in that flick. not sure if that's something you want to consider or not! :wink: it's def not a film for all ages. ha ha.

i like rocco for some reason too.... i think it's cute!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
colleen13 said:
have you ever seen mallrats, kari? brodie is the lead actor in that flick. not sure if that's something you want to consider or not! :wink: it's def not a film for all ages. ha ha.

i like rocco for some reason too.... i think it's cute!
My gosh girl either you saw that movie recently or you have 1 good memory lol I saw that years and years ago and couldn't remember that.

·
Registered
889 Posts
haha i am a huge movie fan and i have seen that one about a million times. i know, i'm pathetic!! i tend to watch movies over and over to the point where i know all the lines in it. ie, ferris bueller. LOVE IT! :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh was it because I said I always think of the movie legally blonde when I see the name? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it badly in any way.
However if you do want to change the name it shouldn't be any problem... think of all the strays that are taken into shelters every year and adopted out and given a new name... it will be fine.

MD

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MammaDog said:
Oh was it because I said I always think of the movie legally blonde when I see the name? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it badly in any way.
However if you do want to change the name it shouldn't be any problem... think of all the strays that are taken into shelters every year and adopted out and given a new name... it will be fine.

MD
Oh no Mammadog don't be sorry for that. :) I actually appreciate you telling me that because now I won't have every Tom, Dick and Harry telling me. :) I'm still thinking of some names for him, I'm waiting for it to hit me.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tattdangel said:
Buster would be a good name for him. His eyes make him look tough lol.
I like it. I call my daughter Alex, Buster sometimes. So maybe now I will stop calling her that. :) I call her too many things, Sunshine, Goober, Gooseberry, Baby, Princess, I'm surprised she even knows her name!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
imkari said:
tattdangel said:
Buster would be a good name for him. His eyes make him look tough lol.
I like it. I call my daughter Alex, Buster sometimes. So maybe now I will stop calling her that. :) I call her too many things, Sunshine, Goober, Gooseberry, Baby, Princess, I'm surprised she even knows her name!
That is too funny! I do the same, everyone in this house never gets called by their original name. I call them whatever pops into my head at the moment. W/ me that could be just about anything lol. If I am thinking about ..hmmm.. popcorn, you might just get called that :lol: .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts