Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the new stuff came today. Not great pics, but they are kinda tired of the camera. :lol:

There were a few more outfits, but they just got up and don't really wanna play dress up for Mom. :lol:

Chance's Cowboy Outfit. :D

Maybe later I can get better pics, and take ones of the other outfits too. :)

Our Snowbaby hoodies should be here any day.

Edited to remove my horrible pic. :lol:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Thank you Kristi! I thought it would be very suiting to my little Texan. :lol:
Mine hate hats, and get them off no matter how "secure" they are! Bad doggies! Oh and lol, I am having a shopping problem lately too...I keep buying and buying and buying...bad bad bad!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww i love the lil bunny one...they are sooo cute...
Thank you so much!! :)

Mine hate hats, and get them off no matter how "secure" they are! Bad doggies! Oh and lol, I am having a shopping problem lately too...I keep buying and buying and buying...bad bad bad!
It's really hard to secure the lil hats. Those things just bobble all around on their heads. Mine keep em' on long enough for pics. :lol: I know girl! There are 2 outfits that I didn't post yet. One is a Watermelon. :lol: One is Chance's Camo hoodie. I have the Snowbaby hoodies coming, and another Camo hoodie, and a Safari sweater. :lol: But I promise, I'm done. :lol:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hehe first I got the hoodies, then B needed another collar, he only has 1 and we can't always find it, so I got him his collar...and one for Trigger so they can match...theN I found a darling little jacket for Oakley, and a hoodie for her as well,...Laurel got one more hoodie, and then a new collar...so I am done now too...oh and Oakley got a new harness, I want to see if it fits her!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehe first I got the hoodies, then B needed another collar, he only has 1 and we can't always find it, so I got him his collar...and one for Trigger so they can match...theN I found a darling little jacket for Oakley, and a hoodie for her as well,...Laurel got one more hoodie, and then a new collar...so I am done now too...oh and Oakley got a new harness, I want to see if it fits her!
It's a vicious cycle, isn't it. :lol: At least we do stop at some point, eh? :lol:

Do you have all that stuff in? Or waiting on it? What kind of harness?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
It's a vicious cycle, isn't it. :lol: At least we do stop at some point, eh? :lol:

Do you have all that stuff in? Or waiting on it? What kind of harness?
Its an i-puppyone sweetheart harness, xs, I think it will fit, but not sure...waiting on that, the collars, the jacket, and lol, its bad, but I can't remember what else, I just know the only thing here so far is the hoodies :) its torture :(

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
OMG chance is soooooooooooo adorable........ I was looking for his six-shooter..... is he 'packin''? LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awww They look divine. I especially love the cowboy outfit. He needs a sheriff badge too!! :hello1:
That would go great, wouldn't it! :lol: He looks so cute as a Cowboy, even if I say so myself. :lol: :D Thanks Cheryl!

Its an i-puppyone sweetheart harness, xs, I think it will fit, but not sure...waiting on that, the collars, the jacket, and lol, its bad, but I can't remember what else, I just know the only thing here so far is the hoodies :) its torture :(
I hate waiting!!! :lol: Well make sure you post pics! I've never heard of that harness brand. Something new?

OMG chance is soooooooooooo adorable........ I was looking for his six-shooter..... is he 'packin''? LOL
Thank you Jan! :D He's my little Texan. :lol: I could just see him carrying a lil six-shooter. :lol:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They are kindof like puppia, but less expensive...so, we'll see. The sizing is a bit different, I think they'd all be too big for the wee's, but it seems like their XS may be between the S & xS over the head puppia...guess we'll see!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are all SO cute!! I'm dying over Chance's cowboy outfit especially though. Cutest cowboy ever! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are kindof like puppia, but less expensive...so, we'll see. The sizing is a bit different, I think they'd all be too big for the wee's, but it seems like their XS may be between the S & xS over the head puppia...guess we'll see!
I can't wait to see it! I'm always up for new stuff. :D And I know Ms. Oakley will look beautiful in it! :daisy:

Awww....they are so adorable, very cute little outfits, love the cowboy.
Thank you Heather! :) I couldn't wait to get that outfit! I had it pictured what he'd look like in it before it even got here. I'm such a nerd! :lol:

All sooooo cute but I LOVE the cowboy outfit on Chance he can really rock that look lol :coolwink:
Thank you so much! :) We really like it! He's my true Cowboy. :lol:

They are all SO cute!! I'm dying over Chance's cowboy outfit especially though. Cutest cowboy ever! :D
Isn't it cute!?! It just fits his personality. :lol: Thank you Paula! :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
I LOVE the bunny one! Especially the 3rd photo! nawww!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts