Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
everything looks so pretty on Ava ! I cant wait to get my Pariero package. I just tracked it again and it still says expected delivery day is Thursday and it hasn't been tracked since it left California. the weather also may slow things up . we are getting a major blizzard starting tonight and ending on Wednesday. so, I may not even get it on Thursday.

I really love how the pink leopard hooodie looks. i'm just so anxious to see it on Minnie and Tootsie and also to get our Lucky bags. the little no 5 tanks looks real nice too. the dress is pretty , it looks like a nice spring dress

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
everything looks so pretty on Ava ! I cant wait to get my Pariero package. I just tracked it again and it still says expected delivery day is Thursday and it hasn't been tracked since it left California. the weather also may slow things up . we are getting a major blizzard starting tonight and ending on Wednesday. so, I may not even get it on Thursday.

I really love how the pink leopard hooodie looks. i'm just so anxious to see it on Minnie and Tootsie and also to get our Lucky bags. the little no 5 tanks looks real nice too. the dress is pretty , it looks like a nice spring dress

Thanks so much Elaina. The leopard hoodie is nice and thick. Which I love. The LD bunny hoodie is much prettier in person than online, so I'm glad I was able to finally get one as I know it's been around for a while.

The No5 tank is just adorable. I saw they still have some size small and I am debating getting Braxton one. And the My PE dress is very nice too, it's really long in length, which I like. And the soft creme and yellow color is perfect for spring.

I'm hoping my Bessie Barnie bed will arrive today. And we probably have a bit of a wait on the Hip doggie pop tent and our LD dot top and in love top and corsage flower. Can't wait to get those. I saw the new LD cardigan and scarf set but $80 is too much for it. Maybe on the next big sale I'll get one. I really like the buttons on it.

I'm sure your girls will look great in their new things. I can't wait to see pics.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Everthing is so beautiful. That little leopard shirt, just too cute.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Really cute! I love the leopard print hoodie, it looks so soft and warm. Love the one with ears too (of course!! :p). I think your chis must have the biggest and most stylish wardrobes. :D

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really cute! I love the leopard print hoodie, it looks so soft and warm. Love the one with ears too (of course!! :p). I think your chis must have the biggest and most stylish wardrobes. :D

Thanks so much Camille. Keeping them dressed stylish has really become quite the hobby lol. They all have pretty decent wardrobes and I love adding unique pieces. I really want to experiment making some things but too intimidated right now. Maybe someday though. Thanks again love 😘

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Thanks so much Camille. Keeping them dressed stylish has really become quite the hobby lol. They all have pretty decent wardrobes and I love adding unique pieces. I really want to experiment making some things but too intimidated right now. Maybe someday though. Thanks again love 😘
Oh that's a great idea, you should try. I've been working on some dog clothes lately (I managed to make some hoodies). I'm not very good yet, but it's fun. :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh that's a great idea, you should try. I've been working on some dog clothes lately (I managed to make some hoodies). I'm not very good yet, but it's fun. :)

I bought a brother sewing machine on eBay years ago, and started teaching myself to use it. The poor thing is just sitting in a closet now lol. I'd love love love to make hoodies. One day soon I will take your advice and just go for it. I def have loads of ideas.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Any news on your order since it left California?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Any news on your order since it left California?
no..i just tracked the package again and it hasn't been updated. it still says expected delivery day is Thursday but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed. we had a bad snowstorm and the whole state of Massachusetts was not allowed on the roads today except for emergencies. I think the storm will slow the delivery down.

I did notice on the Pariero Japan site, that now they are selling the items from the lucky bags separately . I'm happy I got the last size XS lucky bag

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I bought a brother sewing machine on eBay years ago, and started teaching myself to use it. The poor thing is just sitting in a closet now lol. I'd love love love to make hoodies. One day soon I will take your advice and just go for it. I def have loads of ideas.
LOL My sewing machine was also collecting dust on my desk for a long time before I finally started using it. Now I'm also moving on to making (or attempting to make) clothes for myself and I love it. You have tons of good quality dog clothes already too that you could use to make great patterns. :p

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL My sewing machine was also collecting dust on my desk for a long time before I finally started using it. Now I'm also moving on to making (or attempting to make) clothes for myself and I love it. You have tons of good quality dog clothes already too that you could use to make great patterns. :p

Ooooh that is w great idea about using some of their clothes to make sewing patterns. Have you done this before? I like the idea of using something they already have that is a great fit. It is really hard to find nice..non cheesy patterns online lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no..i just tracked the package again and it hasn't been updated. it still says expected delivery day is Thursday but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed. we had a bad snowstorm and the whole state of Massachusetts was not allowed on the roads today except for emergencies. I think the storm will slow the delivery down.

I did notice on the Pariero Japan site, that now they are selling the items from the lucky bags separately . I'm happy I got the last size XS lucky bag

I hope your things are right on schedule for tomorrow. I can't wait to see pics. I did finally see the lucky bags things are individually listed on Pariero. I'm thinking I want a star tank for Bailey and maybe a smile sweater for Brax.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Ooooh that is w great idea about using some of their clothes to make sewing patterns. Have you done this before? I like the idea of using something they already have that is a great fit. It is really hard to find nice..non cheesy patterns online lol
Yeah exactly, I don't like any of the patterns I found online. lol They don't tend to look very professional. Yeah I often use clothes I already have and love as a guide (or I make a pattern using tracing paper over them). If something is old and not worn anymore, you can also unsew it and use the pieces to trace a pattern.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah exactly, I don't like any of the patterns I found online. lol They don't tend to look very professional. Yeah I often use clothes I already have and love as a guide (or I make a pattern using tracing paper over them). If something is old and not worn anymore, you can also unsew it and use the pieces to trace a pattern.

That is an awesome idea. I have so many old things lying around the house. I've seen sellers on etsy take old clothing of theirs and make dog clothes out of them. It's definitely an inexpensive way to practice. Rather than wasting money on buying fabric and potentially ruining it lol.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I do the same thing. I've wasted money on patterns that are huge or don't fit right. The best chi clothes I've made are copied from something that fit well or a pattern I made from scratch. Good thing, because I'll never find a pattern to fit tiny Piper. I can get 3-6 chi sweaters out of an old sweater. Just wish my serger would quit acting up. If anybody wants to share, I now have patterns for a 5.5 lb. chi and a 2.5 lb. chi. and one for a 10 lb.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I do the same thing. I've wasted money on patterns that are huge or don't fit right. The best chi clothes I've made are copied from something that fit well or a pattern I made from scratch. Good thing, because I'll never find a pattern to fit tiny Piper. I can get 3-6 chi sweaters out of an old sweater. Just wish my serger would quit acting up. If anybody wants to share, I now have patterns for a 5.5 lb. chi and a 2.5 lb. chi. and one for a 10 lb.

Well I'm glad you have some patterns. One of your sleeveless doggie shirts may be the easiest for me to try and make first. Maybe someday😊. Do you know how to make a hoodie?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts