Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiddle was a spoilt little miss today - 2 new harnessess!

I got one with the top closure - SO SO MUCH EASIER!!

The two new ones - you can see the difference it makes with the top closure, one side short one long

Not Impressed with all the girlyness

Only one pic as she was over all the fuss, just wanted to go for the walk already haha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very very cute!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I got one of these for the Quig man. I love it. It is by far the best harness for him I have found.

Love the pink stripped one. Looks great on Fiddle!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love those!! Fiddle looks so cute in them! PADH's rock! I love all of mine! : )

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very very cute!!
Thank you! I simply love these harnesses. The second her old one was the teenyst bit small I was like "ohhh too small, we will HAVE to get another!"

I got one of these for the Quig man. I love it. It is by far the best harness for him I have found.

Love the pink stripped one. Looks great on Fiddle!
They are great arn't they! and they have lots of adorable ones for boys too! Thanks so much :eek:

theyre lovely x
Thanks! They don't cost much eithet! I got 2 of them delivered to AUS and it was $25! In Aus you would pay 25 for one I'd say!

I love those!! Fiddle looks so cute in them! PADH's rock! I love all of mine! : )
Naww she does look cute, even with her sookyness haha

What size is Gia/Jades (I can't remeber who is smaller sorry!!)
it must be teeeeeeeny!!

So cute! I love their harnesses, such great fabric and they fit like a glove. Fiddle looks adorable!
I love them too! Fiddle hates all collars/harness's but she looks and act most comforatable in these ones :cool:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
OK, I loaded up my cart. Do y'all think it's OK for Bizkit to have a bow on his? It's blue dots on a brown field and a matching blue bow. It comes without the bow too but I like the bow!
What do you think?

Chasely, I see that you got the snap closures. I like that better too (esp. for the girls b/c I imagine their hair could get tangled in the velcro)--and the top closure. I also got the "elite" so they're adjustable. I might need that esp. for Bizkit b/c he's right at the top end of an XS and right at the beginning of a Small. Thanks for posting these again. I meant to order the last time someone posted them and I didn't so, of course, it went right out of my head!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
love the bright coloured one on her , they would be awesome in summer :) , im just waiting fo Myami to get a little bigger to get her a winter harness that matches Keona's . poor girl has a kitten harness at the moment lol

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those are great!!! I need to get one of those. She looks so cute! :)
I must get some of those. They look perfect for when it's hot and humid.
That is sooo cute. Will check it out and maybe buy one for smeagol.
They reall are good, attractive and practical harnesses :)

OK, I loaded up my cart. Do y'all think it's OK for Bizkit to have a bow on his? It's blue dots on a brown field and a matching blue bow. It comes without the bow too but I like the bow!
What do you think?

Chasely, I see that you got the snap closures. I like that better too (esp. for the girls b/c I imagine their hair could get tangled in the velcro)--and the top closure. I also got the "elite" so they're adjustable. I might need that esp. for Bizkit b/c he's right at the top end of an XS and right at the beginning of a Small. Thanks for posting these again. I meant to order the last time someone posted them and I didn't so, of course, it went right out of my head!
YES I think a bow is fine!! I think Bizkit would look very smart with a bow, and the blue and brown will complement him :)

Yep I love the snap closures, Fiddle occasionally pulls on the lead and the word velcro just doesnt scream strenght to me, not like the word SNAP does haha. I first got Fiddle the 9Inch one, and it was perfect fit. the good thing is, if its too big, just adjust it, or move the snap to connect at a smaller point.

Yeah, I cant remeber who originally posted it, but thats how I found em :) so thanks who ever it was!

love the bright coloured one on her , they would be awesome in summer :) , im just waiting fo Myami to get a little bigger to get her a winter harness that matches Keona's . poor girl has a kitten harness at the moment lol
LOL Fiddle had a Kitten harness for a while, it also had to be worn upside down, and I had to loop two bands together with a key ring (like the circle part) lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts