Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Here is a picture of Lilly in her new "Forever Koi" Petflys Carrier!

We both love this carrier - it is perfect (comfortable, save, and stylish)!!!

:D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Question please as I am looking into getting one.
What size is that one? I know they have a small Med & Large...the store said they could order a small....the med looks big to me.
Thanks! Dee

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Ooooohhh! I love it and I love her too:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi!

Thanks for your nice replys!

yes - it was very expensive - but I needed a new carrier - I take Lilly with me every day - we also use the train and subway - so the bag needs to be save - and of course comfortable for me and Lilly. So PetFlys was the right coice for us!

@Dee: Our carrier is medium size - Lilly would also fit into the small one - but she has to stay in the carrier for some hours every day - and so I took the medium one so she has enough space to sleep and play...

we absolutley love our new "Forever Koi" Carrier!!!
:foxes_207:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I love thoses, I want the monkey one for Kasper.
I think that one really suits Lilly and she looks happy as Larry in it too.

·
Registered
421 Posts

Oooh, I LOVE it! :love5: I'm thinking of getting a carrier for Ellie so it's good to see some. I really do like that one, I think I'm going to go and check out their website right now! :D

x

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
It's beautiful, and so is Lilly!!! :mirrorwave: I would love to get one for Pedro, but they are expensive, so I'll have to wait a while!;)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
How much does Lilly weigh, if you don't mind me asking?
I'd like to get some idea of just how big the medium is.
I'd love a nice carrier for Mia.
She's such a great model :love5:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi!

@all: Thanx for your nice comments! Yes - Lilly is my little model (even if she is sometimes really shy in front of the camera...) ;)
I love to take pictures of her!

@Katie 18: Lilly weights 1,5 - 1,6kg (I think thats about 3,3 - 3,5lbs). As I wrote before - she would fit into the smallest carrier but I bought the medium one so she has enough space for playing and sleeping...!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have 2 Pet Flys carriers - Paw Princess and Uncle Monkey - they are FAB and well worth the money. I got bargains though. I only paid £25 for the Paw Princess and my hubby bought me the Uncle Monkey from a local seller for £55.......they are around £75-£80 for the Paw Princess on Pet London's website and the Uncle Monkey is £99 on the same website!

Mine love these carriers and so do I :)

Sinead x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts