Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our old pet shop changed hands and it has become aweful! Smelly and disgusting :? . I was so upset because they used to be my main place to shop!!
About two months ago a new Pet store opened but its a bit of a ways out of my way. I had heard it was good but its actually quite awesome!

I spent a good chunk of change there and will definitely go back. I bought these little matching summer harnesses for Eddy and Emma ( hey summer will be back! :lol: ) and they each have a matching scrunchy leash that goes with the harnesses too. I also bought some super pet bath towels for them that are majorly absorbent special for pets! They soak up way more water out of the coats than regular towels! And to top it off I bought a sheep fleece pad to make them a double snuggle sack to cuddle in in the winter. All these goodies cost me just over $50 with the tax. Not bad at all!

Here are some pictures of Ed and Emma modelling their new harnesses.Ed's fits pretty well but as usual Emma's is a bit big!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
my breeder has that harness lol i love the leash it came with!!

let me know how you like the towel. i am looking to get one like you described, can't find any around here though, so i'll be ordering on-line probably.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Wish I could get stuff like that here! :? I was especially hoping to buy some of those super absorbent pet towels but haven't had any luck. :( Those harnesses are great!

·
Registered
393 Posts
May, have you tried ebay? Here in Australia there's an ebay store called Dog Metro that has some cute stuff, and they'd probably post to NZ.

Our local doggie goods store might be able to give me some contact names/numbers for her clothing suppliers too if you'd like me to look into it!

Janet

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
belladoggie said:
May, have you tried ebay? Here in Australia there's an ebay store called Dog Metro that has some cute stuff, and they'd probably post to NZ.

Our local doggie goods store might be able to give me some contact names/numbers for her clothing suppliers too if you'd like me to look into it!

Janet
Thanks so much for that Janet. Dog Metro had an Australian website and their clothing looks reasonably priced so I have bookmarked that! :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts